Windows 10: Windows update always pending after finish

Discus and support Windows update always pending after finish in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I dont know what is going on but my windows update installs after an hour but once I check it again it still says pending updates waiting for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fabian.purdy, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Windows update always pending after finish

I dont know what is going on but my windows update installs after an hour but once I check it again it still says pending updates waiting for installation. Tried it 2x more and still shows the exact updates pending in my system

:)

fabian.purdy, Dec 7, 2022

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Updates pending

I am running with windows 10.0.20231 and have pending updates for:

• Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.20241.1005 (rs_prerelease)
    • Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - Keyboard - Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard for HP Hotkey Support
    For some reason the updates continue to show as pending and are not being installed. I ran the update troubleshooter and the only issue it found was:

Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. System.Management.Automation.RemoteException

I'm unclear as to why this is a problem or what I need to do to resume my downloads, anyone have any suggestions on what I should do to fix this?

MarkWood-Patrick, Dec 7, 2022
  4. John Vil Win User

Windows update always pending after finish

KB4019472 wont finish update

Hello Robert,

There may be several reasons why your update won't finish. To address your concern, we suggest you try to run our
    Windows Update Troubleshooter. This will help us identify and resolve any issues you encounter while updating your system. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Tap on Windows Key and click on search bar.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Then click on View All on the left panel of the screen.
    • Click on Windows Update.
    • Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows update always pending after finish

1. Windows update always pending after finish - Similar Threads - update always pending

2. Windows update always pending after finish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update always pending after finish: I dont know what is going on but my windows update installs after an hour but once I check it again it still says pending updates waiting for installation. Tried it 2x more and still shows the exact updates pending in my system...
  3. Windows update always pending after finish

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update always pending after finish: I dont know what is going on but my windows update installs after an hour but once I check it again it still says pending updates waiting for installation. Tried it 2x more and still shows the exact updates pending in my system...
  4. Updates are still pending after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates are still pending after install: I run the Windows update for hour and a half then it restarted for a short period of time. I thought everything went well since it runs usual however as I check the version and build that I have it is the same and on the update history nothing is installed. I run the update...
  5. Updates are still pending after install

Updates are still pending after install: I run the Windows update for hour and a half then it restarted for a short period of time. I thought everything went well since it runs usual however as I check the version and build that I have it is the same and on the update history nothing is installed. I run the update...
  6. SOLVED: Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending

SOLVED: Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending: SOLUTION: Repair installation via Media Creation Tool. _________________________________________________________________________________________ Hi, I'm having a problem with the update KB5001330. I've installed it and now he asks me to reboot. But rebooting doesn't...
  7. Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending

Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending: Hi, I'm having a problem with the update KB5001330. I've installed it and now he asks me to reboot. But rebooting doesn't change anything, he still want's to reboot after that. How can I fix this? [ATTACH]...
  8. Asphalt 8 is always finished?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 is always finished?: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 8 on the PC but whenever I want start it, then it ends itself. Asphalt 8 wird immer wieder beendet?
  9. Windows updates pending

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows updates pending: Every time I get a update lately it will say update pending and hangs there. I run update trouble shooter and two fixes are applied then update installs, but this happens every time now and been doing it for the last 10 days or so ?...
  10. Windows Update Troubleshooter Always Finds Pending Update To Fix

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Troubleshooter Always Finds Pending Update To Fix: Running Windows 10, 1703. I had an issue applying KB4041676 (which I resolved) but during the course of fixing that I ran the Windows update troubleshooter. I have no pending updates and my system is up to date according to Windows Update checker. But the troubleshooter...