Windows 10: windows update and activation error

Discus and support windows update and activation error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to activate or update My windows 10 personal laptop. I did not face these problems when I first bought the computer a few months ago. this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bhavanaramesh1, Oct 16, 2018.

1. windows update and activation error

I am unable to activate or update My windows 10 personal laptop. I did not face these problems when I first bought the computer a few months ago. this has been an issue since the last couple months. I'm also not able to change wallpapers or update themes. It always has the "option managed by your organization" message. this is a home/personal laptop. I've tried everything. gpedit, telemetry and other solutions i found on google. nothing really worked. here is a screenshot of the message that comes up. please help.

windows update and activation error dd411077-e20b-478b-8513-320a312964cb?upload=true.png windows update and activation error 617383b4-b2dc-486c-9e89-00ca84f6061a?upload=true.png

:)

bhavanaramesh1, Oct 16, 2018
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Oct 16, 2018
  4. windows update and activation error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

windows update and activation error

1. windows update and activation error - Similar Threads - update activation error

2. windows defender dont activate and windows updater error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows defender dont activate and windows updater error: hello i have this two errors in my windows and i cant solve them, can someone help me? this is burning my fps in games with a lot of lag......
  3. Activation and Win 10 Update errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation and Win 10 Update errors: I upgraded Win 7 Home premiumOEM to Win 10 Home using the free upgrade over a year ago and have had no issues. Then the product key was accepted. Now I am asked to activate windows but neither the Win 7 or 10 product keys work. The activation screen sometimes lists the...
  4. Windows activation error after update

Windows activation error after update: Hello Guys, My windows automatic updates keep on failing every now and then for no reason. it states there is a network issue, but I always have full network strength. When this update failure happens, windows roll back the updates. But on restarting, i get a windows...
  5. Troubleshooting activation and update errors

Troubleshooting activation and update errors: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Im getting these errors when trying to activate windows, i am also trying to update but cannot do so without activation, and i cannot activate, so i am stuck, i am on winver 1903...
  6. Activation error after update

Activation error after update: Please help me on this error [ATTACH] Thanks vishnu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error-after-update/45e8480d-d444-4f74-8a5a-3dd25e7031bb
  7. Activation error after uninstalling an windows update

Activation error after uninstalling an windows update: After I uninstalled the latest windows update on my laptop, I frequently recieve activate windows message and the watermark. Before windows update, it was absolutely fine. How can I fix this? I uninstalled the update because of black screen error...
  8. windows 10 activation and update errors

windows 10 activation and update errors: i am trying to activate my windows 10 or updating my windows but i failed to do so due to an error ;0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-and-update-errors/b96859e9-9d1a-4ea0-961a-93e16e4bfa48
  9. Error in windows activation

Error in windows activation: i upgrade my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 using mine OEM key. then i signed in using Microsoft account. Then i check the activation it showing that can't reach windows activation server. then i search it on google... It showing to use Generic Product Key, when i...
  10. Windows Activation Error after major Windows update???

Windows Activation Error after major Windows update???: I purchsed my HP Omen laptop preloaded with Windows 10. All was well until a major update several months ago. Since then, there's been a message at the bottom of my screen "Activate Windows. Go to Settings to activate Windows." I got side tracked with moving and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update activation

2. windows update activation error