Windows 10: windows update and driver error

Discus and support windows update and driver error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am not able to update my windows 10 to the latest version, when ever i download the updates it says download error and gives this code 0x800703f1. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BratojitPaul, Sep 20, 2021.

1. windows update and driver error

i am not able to update my windows 10 to the latest version, when ever i download the updates it says download error and gives this code 0x800703f1. i am not able to install drivers my bluetooth is not working, it always shows USB not recognized. Pls help.......

:)

BratojitPaul, Sep 20, 2021
  2. DaMulta Win User

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 20, 2021
  4. windows update and driver error

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

windows update and driver error

1. windows update and driver error - Similar Threads - update driver error

2. Display Drivers and Windows update errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Drivers and Windows update errors.: When I came back from vacation, I'd realized the screen was widened on our pc. Usually updating our drivers is the quick fix, but out Nvidia drivers weren't in the device manager. I tried to see If I had to update our pc. It does show there is a Nvidia display update waiting...
  3. Display Drivers and Windows update errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Drivers and Windows update errors.: When I came back from vacation, I'd realized the screen was widened on our pc. Usually updating our drivers is the quick fix, but out Nvidia drivers weren't in the device manager. I tried to see If I had to update our pc. It does show there is a Nvidia display update waiting...
  4. Display Drivers and Windows update errors.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Update Driver Error encountered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Driver Error encountered: Windows Update error. I am getting an error when I try and update Windows 10: "A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install." I have clicked Retry several times but am still getting this error message....
  6. Updating Chipset Drivers Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updating Chipset Drivers Error: Hello, I updated chipset drivers few days ago, and now when I boot my pc usually i dont see any disks at task manager, after 5 minutes they appear, but while they are not active I couldn't launch some programms and some programms are crashing, like my antivirus (Eset) or...
  7. Windows Update error, Microsoft Store download error, Update Drivers error

Windows Update error, Microsoft Store download error, Update Drivers error: 1. The Windows can't update correctly My Windows 10 is Version 1919 OS Build 1836.900, and the screenshot of the error are shown bellow it seems that this problem has existed in 2020/7/7. [ATTACH] 2. The Microsoft Store can't download APPs correctly [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows Update DRIVER. Error Encountered.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update DRIVER. Error Encountered.: WINDOWS 10 UPDATE, ERROR ENCOUNTERED, SYNAPTIC MOUSE DRIVER 19.2.17.70 has downloaded automatically 28 times. Error message states: A current driver on you PC, may be better than the driver we're trying to install. OPTION OFFERED" RETRY KEEPS FAILING to download a compatible...
  9. Driver Update Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Update Error: Hi, When I click on the Driver Update, I constantly get an error saying the following; 'A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install.' And it is never installed. How can I get rid of this update?...
  10. Windows update errors driver

Windows update errors driver: What to do to make windows an unmodified wifi manager. When you update your Windows driver, the Internet disappears. My computer Lenovo Y50-70., and my windows version it's home....