Windows 10: Windows Update and Microsoft store can not download or update.

Discus and support Windows Update and Microsoft store can not download or update. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to install Sea of thieves from the Microsoft Store, a game which I had installed previously. But when I tried to install it, it would... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LGXerxes, Aug 3, 2020.

1. LGXerxes Win User

Windows Update and Microsoft store can not download or update.

Hello,

I wanted to install Sea of thieves from the Microsoft Store, a game which I had installed previously.

But when I tried to install it, it would give me an error: "windows store, something happend on our end"

Then I tought I might update windows as I was on 19XX, but I could not update it with the windows settings.
    Thus I went to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and updated through there.

Now I still cannot install any item on the Microsoft Store, which gives me no errors it just does not want to, and the windows update panel says:" Error encountered, We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn’t work, make sure that you’re connected to the Internet."

Also on the Xbox app it won't install the Depenencies Purchase app, Xbox Game Bar & Feedback hub.

Anything I can do? Except for reinstalling windows?

Thankyou for your time

:)

LGXerxes, Aug 3, 2020

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Microsoft Windows Updates

Microsoft has released several updates for Windows Vista, as well as an update for Windows Media Player 11 in both XP and Vista. Download them bellow or through Windows Update.

Download

HellasVagabond, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Windows Update and Microsoft store can not download or update.

Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update and Microsoft store can not download or update.

1. Windows Update and Microsoft store can not download or update. - Similar Threads - Update Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates: I went to the store to check for updates on a game but the 3 dots you used to tap to access that function is no longer there. What is the reason for this and how do I get updates now?...
  3. Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates: I went to the store to check for updates on a game but the 3 dots you used to tap to access that function is no longer there. What is the reason for this and how do I get updates now?...
  4. Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Download from Microsoft Store and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download from Microsoft Store and Windows Update: Today I was trying to download an application. He was stuck on slope and every time I checked it he never stopped there and the option to download now was always there. So I went through the troubleshooters and they were unable to identify the problem. Then I noticed that in...
  6. Download from Microsoft Store and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download from Microsoft Store and Windows Update: Today I was trying to download an application. He was stuck on slope and every time I checked it he never stopped there and the option to download now was always there. So I went through the troubleshooters and they were unable to identify the problem. Then I noticed that in...
  7. Windows/Microsoft Store not updating/downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows/Microsoft Store not updating/downloading: My windows update don't show anything but pending and my Microsoft Stores updates and downloads only show pending or occasionally says it's downloading however after a few hours it either doesn't download. Even the smallest of apps don't download and most of the time shows an...
  8. Microsoft store downloading and updating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft store downloading and updating: Out if the blue i am not able to download some apps nor update them. I get an error 0x80070005. Which is saying i do not have permission for the action. I have checked for all updates in windows and security. I have reset microsoft cache. I have allowed microsoft to access my...
  9. Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems: Microsoft store and windows update aren't downloading anything. For example, when I click on check for updates it finds the update and then stays at downloading on 0% same with the Microsoft store when I try to install anything it doesn't download at all it just sits at 0%...
  10. Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update: Hello, my computer was a mess the last few months and i was getting so many errors. One day my desktop freezed and forced me to restart and when it started i got black screen and this message: ''reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in slected boot device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes 10.0 download