Windows 10: Windows Update and Microsoft Store can't download anything

Discus and support Windows Update and Microsoft Store can't download anything in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows Update always shows Pending download. Sometimes it comes up with There were problems installing some updates without any error code. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yang洋, Aug 29, 2019.

1. yang洋 Win User

Windows Update and Microsoft Store can't download anything

Windows Update always shows Pending download. Sometimes it comes up with There were problems installing some updates without any error code.

Windows Update and Microsoft Store can't download anything fd9768e2-a998-4694-bb63-c6ddd1127f3a?upload=true.jpg

Windows Update and Microsoft Store can't download anything 0f50a0f8-e537-4a37-a7a0-65c855e31ef7?upload=true.jpg

Microsoft Store can't download anything and it always shows the error code 0x800704C6

Windows Update and Microsoft Store can't download anything ea9f605c-cd3d-43e4-8480-224d95ea5b5a?upload=true.jpg

I've ran the troubleshooting of Microsoft Store and Windows Update. None of them worked.

:)

yang洋, Aug 29, 2019

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft Windows Updates

Microsoft has released several updates for Windows Vista, as well as an update for Windows Media Player 11 in both XP and Vista. Download them bellow or through Windows Update.

Download

HellasVagabond, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Windows Update and Microsoft Store can't download anything

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update and Microsoft Store can't download anything

1. Windows Update and Microsoft Store can't download anything - Similar Threads - Update Microsoft Store

2. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  3. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I want to download a game I press install and it does nothing, I keep pressing it multiple times. A minute later I get the icon "try again later" "something happened on our end". This has been happening for a while now, anything that has to do with Microsoft I cant...
  4. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store

I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I want to download a game I press install and it does nothing, I keep pressing it multiple times. A minute later I get the icon "try again later" "something happened on our end". This has been happening for a while now, anything that has to do with Microsoft I cant...
  5. Microsoft store can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store can't download anything: Tried downloading off the ms store, but figured out that I can't.Or well, I can, but it takes around 30 minutes to install a 100kb update.I am not sure how to fix this issue since it makes it impossible to download stuff since sometimes it doesn't even attempt to start the...
  6. Microsoft store can't download anything

Microsoft store can't download anything: Tried downloading off the ms store, but figured out that I can't.Or well, I can, but it takes around 30 minutes to install a 100kb update.I am not sure how to fix this issue since it makes it impossible to download stuff since sometimes it doesn't even attempt to start the...
  7. Can't Download Anything From Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Anything From Microsoft Store: Hello, Recently, I've been facing problems on my computer. While I'm trying to download anything from the Microsoft Store, it's stuck. Taking a lot of time. "Something Happened on Our End. I tried a lot of things, but it's still not working. Try Resetting Microsoft Store,...
  8. Microsoft store can't download anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store can't download anything?: The install button either doesnt work, or it starts and instantly gives an error. Does anyone know a fix? submitted by /u/qwerty_1236 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdsbve/microsoft_store_cant_download_anything/
  9. Can't download anything on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download anything on Microsoft store.: I recently bought the xbox game pass to get some free games. Right after I got it I tried installing a few games but none of them would even start downloading. I have tried most of the solutions that I found online but none of them seem to work. If you had the same problem...
  10. Can't download anything on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download anything on Microsoft store.: I have been trying to install Sea of Theives from the Microsoft store, but everytime I try it, it refuses to install and there is no error code, I tried plenty of things like wsreset and restarting the app manually and even updating window, nothing seems to work, I would...