Windows 10: Windows Update and MS Store not working

Discus and support Windows Update and MS Store not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have had my computer for a while, and have many things downloaded on it, but recently, my PC started glitching out. If I go into windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SmartBaby, Mar 16, 2022.

1. SmartBaby Win User

Windows Update and MS Store not working

Hello,I have had my computer for a while, and have many things downloaded on it, but recently, my PC started glitching out. If I go into windows update and check for updates it will keep loading... foreverWindows Update and MS Store not working :eek:n top of that, if I try downloading an app from the microsoft store, I press get, then I press install, and then it stays there, with the progress bar, doing nothing, forever. Please Help!!!!

:)

SmartBaby, Mar 16, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows store is not working in Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Have you updated all the Windows updates?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run built-in Windows Store app troubleshooter.

• Click on Start search and type troubleshooting and choose 'Troubleshooting'

• Click on 'View All'.

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check for the latest updates

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 16, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 store tiles don't work.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Have you updated all the Windows updates?
    • Have you installed the latest Display drivers?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run built-in Windows Store app troubleshooter.

• Click on Start search and type troubleshooting and choose 'Troubleshooting'

• Click on 'View All'.

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check for the latest updates

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 16, 2022
  4. Windows Update and MS Store not working

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows Update and MS Store not working

1. Windows Update and MS Store not working - Similar Threads - Update Store working

2. MS Store downloads and updates not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store downloads and updates not working!: Microsoft Store is broken and I'm not able to download/update any of the apps. It's either stuck on pending or downloading 0% or the downloads are really slow. I've tried literally everything at this point.ran sfc and dism commands.reset the store cache with wsreset.reset the...
  3. MS Store downloads and updates not working!

MS Store downloads and updates not working!: Microsoft Store is broken and I'm not able to download/update any of the apps. It's either stuck on pending or downloading 0% or the downloads are really slow. I've tried literally everything at this point.ran sfc and dism commands.reset the store cache with wsreset.reset the...
  4. MS Store downloads and updates not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working: First off Windows updates is not loading...And then the Defender....It is stuck at 0%And lastly, there is this MS Store...It is stuck at downloading 0%Yeah I've tried all the things to fix this. Tutorials and everything. Yes I've checked my clipsvc it 's turned on. and...
  6. Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working

Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working: First off Windows updates is not loading...And then the Defender....It is stuck at 0%And lastly, there is this MS Store...It is stuck at downloading 0%Yeah I've tried all the things to fix this. Tutorials and everything. Yes I've checked my clipsvc it 's turned on. and...
  7. Windows updates, Defender and MS Store not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows Update and MS Store not working

Windows Update and MS Store not working: Hello,I have had my computer for a while, and have many things downloaded on it, but recently, my PC started glitching out. If I go into windows update and check for updates it will keep loading... forever:on top of that, if I try downloading an app from the microsoft store,...
  9. Windows Update and MS Store not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and MS Store not working: Hello,I have had my computer for a while, and have many things downloaded on it, but recently, my PC started glitching out. If I go into windows update and check for updates it will keep loading... forever:on top of that, if I try downloading an app from the microsoft store,...
  10. MS Store-Downloads & Updates-not working!

MS Store-Downloads & Updates-not working!: Title of the thread basically. After launching MS Store, when I click on the 3 dots on the top right, select 'Downloads & Updates' and then click on Downloads under My Library, nothing shows up for me...all I see is the blue circling dots for over 30 mins. Clicked the blue...