Windows 10: windows update and problems that follow it.

Discus and support windows update and problems that follow it. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; With the latest windows 10 update last week, I can no longer, stay signed in to Chrome or save any changes to my windows desktop. I unpin and stop live... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sumaping, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Sumaping Win User

windows update and problems that follow it.

With the latest windows 10 update last week, I can no longer, stay signed in to Chrome or save any changes to my windows desktop. I unpin and stop live updates on the news feed and several other apps and then switch off the PC and when I switch on again everything is back and I have to sign into windows, google and everything else

How can I stop this? and retain my sanity as it is getting close to total frustration.

I have spent at least 6 hours trying to make my Pc back to something I can work with.

I dont seem to be able to roll my pc back to an earlier time either

:)

Sumaping, Aug 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 28, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows update and problems that follow it. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 28, 2019
  4. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

1. windows update and problems that follow it. - Similar Threads - update problems follow

2. Problems logging in following the latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems logging in following the latest Windows Update: Following last night’s update, I cannot l login. When I try to login I have no option to put in my password and it has me sign into my Microsoft account when I try to login, and then it says something about setting up a Windows Hello pin (I already have a password) and after...
  3. Problems following Last week's update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems following Last week's update: I received an update notice from Microsoft through Windows last week. Following the update, settings for virtually all my applications were erased. For example, I have to reenter the setting for Outlook for every new session. No saved passwords for sites and applications are...
  4. Problem with Blue Icicle following recent Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Blue Icicle following recent Windows update: I'm running Win 10, fully patched, on a desktop system. I've had one of the Blue Icicle USB-to-XLR converters for years to allow use of a studio microphone with the PC and it's always worked fine. Until about 2 weeks ago, that is. Apparently a new driver was applied date...
  5. Problem with windows 10 following update possibly coincidence

Problem with windows 10 following update possibly coincidence: Hi all, I ave an older HP Probook Windows 8 Pro laptop that had been successfully running having been updated to windows 10 pro. I recently performed the latest Windows 10 update and subsequently received a hard drive error (probably a coincidence, now the laptop does not...
  6. Reinstallation of WIN10_1803 following problems with update WIN10_1809

Reinstallation of WIN10_1803 following problems with update WIN10_1809: Microsoft agents remotely reinstalled Windows 10 (older version 1803) after updated version 1809 resulted in missing Mail & Calendar (and other) apps. In process they deleted all my 3rd party aps (Family Tree Maker, Printshop 2.0, Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.);the...
  7. Audio problems following update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio problems following update: After two recent Windows updates, the audio on my Asus notebook quit functioning. I backed out of the previous update and it solved the problem. According to the troubleshooter, there is no problem with the audio devices. Any suggestions?...
  8. WiFi problem following KB4338819 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi problem following KB4338819 update: Hello, I am loosing internet connection following KB4338819 update. For some reason, whenever Windows Update, Microsoft Store, or Office 365 is doing an update, it kills everything until it times out and then connection is restored. I am right next to my router so it is...
  9. Windows Apps problems following Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps problems following Anniversary Update: Since the Anniversary update (10.14393.51), which I did yesterday, to a Windows 10 Home laptop , I have several problems with Windows apps. Looking at the Event viewer I found several 5973 ERRORS for the following apps: Microsoft-Windows-Immersive-Shell Event:5973...
  10. display problems following windows 10 update to 1709

in Windows 10 Support
    display problems following windows 10 update to 1709: After updating to 1709 all windows documents, desktop icons have annoying pink tinges and black print is not always well defined. Please see uploaded image. Parts of individual letters are thicker than others. I'm not tech savvy, sorry to say, but I can follow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Google access difficulties following WINDOWS update