Windows 10: Windows update and progam not working anymore.

Discus and support Windows update and progam not working anymore. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So I was running this program perfectly fine yesterday, windows did an update on shutdown. Now the program not working anymore. I see the program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by black, Sep 15, 2018.

1. black Win User

Windows update and progam not working anymore.

Hi,
    So I was running this program perfectly fine yesterday, windows did an update on shutdown.
    Now the program not working anymore.
    I see the program pop up in the task manager for 2 seconds, then gets "Suspended" and vanish.

The same old story, I've replaced half my software because of this windows 10 moody situation where it pick some exe that has been working fine and decide that it doesn't like it anymore and won't run it the next boot.

Getting sick of having to find an alternate software every time.

Anyone can enlighten me with a solution?

I removed all the updates and did system restore way before the update.
    Messed with compatibility setting, still not running.

Funny thing, I have an older ver of the program and it ran fine just now.

:)

black, Sep 15, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 15, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows update and progam not working anymore. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows update and progam not working anymore. - Similar Threads - update progam working

2. Cannot delete progam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete progam: I installed LogMeOnce, diid not like it and uninstalled with Revo Uninstaller. It still functioned. Removed it from registry and it stop[ed/ Now it is back and I cannot locate a file. It keeps screwing up my passwords....
  3. Cannot delete progam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete progam: I installed LogMeOnce, diid not like it and uninstalled with Revo Uninstaller. It still functioned. Removed it from registry and it stop[ed/ Now it is back and I cannot locate a file. It keeps screwing up my passwords....
  4. Microsoft Apps/Progams/Softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Apps/Progams/Softwares: None of my Microsoft supported programs or softwares will load or connect. Xbox app, Microsoft store, Microsoft news, get help app, etc. Whenever I try to load up the Xbox app it just loads forever and when I try to open Microsoft store it says "try that again page could not...
  5. security progams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security progams: Which security progams provide quality protection for all devices i own. Such as my mobile, desktop, tablet with one service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-progams/18df491c-a0e4-47cd-924b-7d03448773e7
  6. Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Is Not Working Anymore: There is someone in this world who can solve this... I tried very hard to solve it 1 sfc / scan 2 Edit registry Windows Update / AU / 3 Task Manager services start stop 4 Use of WUreset.bat 5 Start-WUScan Start-WUScan : Scan hit error:...
  7. Windows Update doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update doesn't work anymore: I noticed that I have not received any update prompts for a few weeks. When I selected Updates from Settings in the Start Menu I get a message saying that something went wrong and I am unable to check for updates? Currently running Win 10 pro version number 2004, OS Build...
  8. incoming email interupts progams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    incoming email interupts progams: if I am in a game or program, windows 10 incoming email interrupts what I am doing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incoming-email-interupts-progams/b360928b-68cb-455b-a593-2a6fdcfc264d
  9. Windows 10 Update Assistant Not Working Anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Assistant Not Working Anymore: After the last update several days, my Windows 10 Update Assistant no longer works. When I click on the icon it says the Windows10upgrader. app.exe that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved so it no longer will work. I did not change anything but there was an...
  10. updated my pc, not working anymore!

in Windows 10 Support
    updated my pc, not working anymore!: I can turn on my pc, but I cant get into safe mode or normal mode, safe mode I just get a black screen, if I move the mouse a little bit, I can see the cursor, I tried to type the password blind but that didnt work. Normal mode I just see my background picture, date and time,...