Windows 10: Windows update and Repair Tool/Apps not coming on properly.

Discus and support Windows update and Repair Tool/Apps not coming on properly. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to update my windows 10 It does not allow me to. I tried using the Reimage Repair Tool but when I try to install/run the application It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HelpmeIamnoob, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Windows update and Repair Tool/Apps not coming on properly.

When I try to update my windows 10 It does not allow me to. I tried using the Reimage Repair Tool but when I try to install/run the application It closes immediately. <----This is true for other programs as well. I have the required space for my apps and updates so I do not think that would be the problem. I also have a reliable cable connection as well. I tried running SFC but it said that everything is ok in the files, then I tried many pieces of advice online but none of them worked. When I started troubleshooter for the updates It said: Potential Windows Update Database error detected. I tried running it after but I still cannot update my windows 10 nor the Repair Tool. Anyone else had a problem updating to Windows 10 1809 amd64? And may I get some help, please? If yes thank you in advance.

:)

HelpmeIamnoob, Mar 19, 2019

2. Crop tool Photos App not working

Thank you for the information.

To help us isolate this further, kindly provide us the following information.

• What changes have you made prior to this issue?
    • To which program are you exactly using the crop tool? Photos App or Office 2016?
    • You mentioned crop tool is not working properly when Photos App is used. Have you tried to close it, and check if the issue persists?

If you are only experiencing the issue with Office 2016, kindly run the repair Office application by referring to the steps listed on this

link

However, if you are encountering it with Photos App only, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link

Looking forward to your response.

Jhessica Sur, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Wile E Win User
    Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Mar 19, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows update and Repair Tool/Apps not coming on properly.

Windows 8, cant install updates properly.

Try this "Fix: Microsoft Update Error Code 0×80080008 while installing Windows Updates"
    And, if that don't work try "FIX : Error 0×80080008 While Updating Windows Apps In Windows 8".
    Then, if that fails... try this --> Fix Windows corruption errors by using the DISM or System Update Readiness tool

You could, also, run "SFC /scannow" and check for corrupt files.

If worse comes to worse... you could always do a windows refresh.
    How to refresh, reset, or restore your PC

95Viper, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows update and Repair Tool/Apps not coming on properly.

1. Windows update and Repair Tool/Apps not coming on properly. - Similar Threads - update Repair Tool

2. Create system repair disk tool in Windows 11 does not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create system repair disk tool in Windows 11 does not work properly: Please help.I am trying to create a System Repair disc in windows 11 on a 64GB 3.0 USB drive I understand it must be 32GB or higher.The USB drive is recognized in windows explorer and Disk Manager.When the Recovery Drive tool works for a while, it says "A problem occurred...
  3. Create system repair disk tool in Windows 11 does not work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create system repair disk tool in Windows 11 does not work properly: Please help.I am trying to create a System Repair disc in windows 11 on a 64GB 3.0 USB drive I understand it must be 32GB or higher.The USB drive is recognized in windows explorer and Disk Manager.When the Recovery Drive tool works for a while, it says "A problem occurred...
  4. Windows 10 Repair Tool?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Repair Tool?: Hello All, Windows 7 had a repair tool which could be used by placing the Windows 7 CD in the CD player and running a repair. At least that is how I remember it. Anyway, is there a similar repair tool to run for Windows 10? I am having several issues with Windows 10 lately....
  5. Windows Media Creation Tool is not updated properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Creation Tool is not updated properly: Hey there, I wanted to run the Windows Media Creation Tool I previously downloaded it and used it successfully. However today it is giving me the error that the version is not the newest and I should update it. Thus, I downloaded the latest version from this site:...
  6. Windows Repair Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Repair Tool: Hey, community. I was wondering if there is any application that can automatically repair Windows10 if anything goes wrong. Since my Pro edition has some difficulty with startup sometimes, I just want to know if there's any tool I can use to help Windows fix errors besides...
  7. Help restoring Windows Update and repair tools

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help restoring Windows Update and repair tools: I am running Windows 10 Version 1803 build 17134.590. I am unable to run a Windows Update, getting an error code of 0x8000ffff. Other attempts gave a 0xca00a0000 error. I was unable to run the Windows Update troubleshooter, but just today got it working; the troubleshooter...
  8. Windows Repair tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Repair tool: I have just received an email ,supposedly for Microsoft, advising me that my windows repair tool is about to expire I believe this to be phishing scam. Am I correct? Regards Al...
  9. repair tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    repair tools for Windows 10: Sometimes I face issues with my Windows so I’d like to find out if there is a full list of diagnostic and repair tools for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/repair-tools-for-windows-10/7ac97d08-33c0-447a-b882-19c888fc8803
  10. Windows 10 Repair Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Repair Tool: I have three hard drives that have installations of Windows 10. I swap them around as needed on the same PC. Lately, two of the three have become corrupted. One so badly, I can't boot on to it. Of course I can install Windows 10 cleanly to fix the problem, but then I will...