Windows 10: windows update ans security wont open neither can i type any thing in start menu. need help

Discus and support windows update ans security wont open neither can i type any thing in start menu. need help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows update ans security wont open neither can i type any thing in start menu. i cannot search anything neither can i check for updates. the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Faizann1, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Faizann1 Win User

windows update ans security wont open neither can i type any thing in start menu. need help

windows update ans security wont open neither can i type any thing in start menu.

i cannot search anything neither can i check for updates.

the pc worked fine before it shut down while installing updates.

dont know what to do need immidiate help

:)

Faizann1, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Faizann1 Win User

windows update ans security wont open neither can i type any thing in start menu. need help

windows update ans security wont open neither can i type any thing in start menu.

i cannot search anything neither can i check for updates.

the pc worked fine before it shut down while installing updates.

dont know what to do need immidiate help

Faizann1, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Start menu and settings both wont open.

Hello Robert,

As per the description of the issue, you are unable to open both Windows Settings and Start menu. For us to resolve this issue, we suggest that you perform troubleshooting. Here's an

article
    that you can go to. In here, you'll see solutions to resolve Start menu issues.

To resolve Windows Settings issue, kindly follow the steps listed below:

• Boot into Safe Mode.
    • Open a command prompt windows.
    • Type sfc/scannow, and then hit Enter.
    • Once it's finished, restart the computer to check if the issue still persists.

If the issue still persists after doing the steps above, kindly refer to this
    link
    for further troubleshooting.

Let us know if the resolution provided works.

Paolo Mag, Oct 8, 2018
  4. windows update ans security wont open neither can i type any thing in start menu. need help

stanimal21, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. windows update ans security wont open neither can i type any thing in start menu. need help - Similar Threads - update ans security

2. any type of roblox wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any type of roblox wont open: hi, i have tried lots of thing like tutorials, from the forum but nothing works, this is my last hope, im able to install Roblox, however it wont lunch, the website and the Microsoft store version, i tried reseting my laptop but it just keep crashing, i tried lunching roblox...
  3. any type of roblox wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any type of roblox wont open: hi, i have tried lots of thing like tutorials, from the forum but nothing works, this is my last hope, im able to install Roblox, however it wont lunch, the website and the Microsoft store version, i tried reseting my laptop but it just keep crashing, i tried lunching roblox...
  4. Windows Start Menu not opening and neither is settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu not opening and neither is settings: I've been trying to open my start menu but it wont open,. I also can't open settings, ive tried using task manager to open it by running a new task but it just says it can't find it. I've tried the powershell command but it ends up saying " The deployment operation was...
  5. Windows Start Menu not opening and neither is settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Start Menu not opening and neither is settings: I've been trying to open my start menu but it wont open,. I also can't open settings, ive tried using task manager to open it by running a new task but it just says it can't find it. I've tried the powershell command but it ends up saying " The deployment operation was...
  6. Windows Start Menu not opening and neither is settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Start Menu Wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu Wont open: My start menu will not open. some apps on the task bar also give error "Class Not Registered"Im also unable to open the task manager to possibly restart the process and when i try to open it its just blank with nothing in the window.... My chrome button on the task bar works...
  8. Grey Thing Covers the Menu When I Start Typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey Thing Covers the Menu When I Start Typing: I am using Microsoft Windows 10 currently. Whenever I click on the Windows icon and begin typing something, the following happens: [ATTACH] This grey thing that covers the menu is very annoying. It goes away when I click on it, but sometimes, I unknowingly end up clicking...
  9. Start menu wont open

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu wont open: Good day. I bought my laptop with win 10 installed. Today I tried to shutdown but could not open start menu as neither the win key nor start button was working. Any suggestions ,please. 47294
  10. start menu wont open?

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu wont open?: why wont the start menu open? 18661