Windows 10: Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list

Discus and support Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is the following odd update behaviour normal? Anyone else noticed this? a) 1st March 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1803 to v1809 b) 31st May... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by wiganken, Nov 26, 2019.

1. wiganken Win User

Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list

Is the following odd update behaviour normal? Anyone else noticed this?

a) 1st March 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1803 to v1809

b) 31st May 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1809 to v1903

c) 12th November 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1903 to v1909

Feature Update a) installed the update as a program would be installed and it appears in the “Programs & Features” list of installed programs shown as: - “Update for Windows 10 for x64-based systems (KB4023057)” version 2.55.0.0

Feature Updates b) and c) were installed as normal and appear in the “Update & Security / View Update History” list where I expect all Windows updates to appear. Feature Update a), KB4023057, does not appear in this list.

Question - Now that Windows 10 has had another two FUs since KB4023057 I expect these will have superseded FU a) so can it be uninstalled or will this revert my DELL back to v1803?

:)

wiganken, Nov 26, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 26, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 26, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Lists Programs That are Incompatible With Windows Vista SP1

Microsoft has published a list of programs that are currently incompatible with Windows Vista SP1 "Service Pack 1 for Windows Vista is an important update for Windows Vista. Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) contains many security, reliability, and feature updates for Windows Vista. A program may experience a loss of functionality after you install Windows Vista SP1. However, most programs will continue to work as expected after you install Windows Vista SP1."

Windows Vista SP1 Incompatible Programs

Source: Guru3D

malware, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list - Similar Threads - Update appears Programs

2. Exporting data from the "programs and features" list in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting data from the "programs and features" list in windows: I want to export the data in the different columns in the windows menu "programs and features" as seen in the picture in the link below. It's also possible to display other columns about each install by pressing "more..." in the drop down menu.LINK:...
  3. Exporting data from the "programs and features" list in windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exporting data from the "programs and features" list in windows: I want to export the data in the different columns in the windows menu "programs and features" as seen in the picture in the link below. It's also possible to display other columns about each install by pressing "more..." in the drop down menu.LINK:...
  4. Exporting data from the "programs and features" list in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.: Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack-does-not-appear-on-windows-11/b6f6aca9-6b86-4bd8-95ff-876369bf0a76
  6. Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.

Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list.: Media Feature Pack does not appear on windows 11 feature app list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack-does-not-appear-on-windows-11/b6f6aca9-6b86-4bd8-95ff-876369bf0a76
  7. unknown listings in Control>Programs and Features?

in Windows 10 Customization
    unknown listings in Control>Programs and Features?: Are these 3 legitimate items newly listed in control panel>programs/features? 1. Cyberlink Power Director 14 1/30/3021 2. Cyberlink Power Director 14 1/30/2021 3. Team Viewer 2/10/21...
  8. Programs not listed in Programs and Features after Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs not listed in Programs and Features after Windows Reset: I just reset my PC with the option "Keep my Files" but after the reset, I can see some of the apps still installed on my PC which are working but don't get listed under 'Apps & Features' nor in appwiz.cpl How do I get these a list of all these apps?...
  9. Lots of programs are missing from the Programs & Features list

Lots of programs are missing from the Programs & Features list: Just noticed when I was about to upgrade one of my applications by starting to uninstall the current version that it wasn't no longer in the list of installed programs and lots of other programs are gone too. Did some Google searching for this problem and noticed I was far...
  10. Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...

Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...: Some (3, out of maybe 20) of my installed Programs, all working perfectly well, are not listed in Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Any ideas on how to rectify this, please? Thank you. 21717

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prorammes and features

2. programmes and features

3. programmes a nd features