Windows 10: windows update are stuck like this I tried update troubleshooter but it show no error how to fix

Discus and support windows update are stuck like this I tried update troubleshooter but it show no error how to fix in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows update are stuck like this I tried update troubleshooter but it show no error how to fix please help[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tusharbarmase, Aug 16, 2018.

1. windows update are stuck like this I tried update troubleshooter but it show no error how to fix

windows update are stuck like this I tried update troubleshooter but it show no error how to fix please help windows update are stuck like this I tried update troubleshooter but it show no error how to fix 3f120c02-6c5e-4a60-bf56-9ac31a9de15a?upload=true.png

:)

tusharbarmase, Aug 16, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Same Win 7 update over and over?

Have you tried this: Open the Windows Update troubleshooter

This troubleshooter fixed a similar problem I had with a security update that wanted to install over and over; however, it was not actually needed, as it was already there.

It may reset the windows update databases/caches, sometimes this is needed for the fix.
    This may reset your update history... this means you will not show an update history in windows update after the fix.

95Viper, Sep 27, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

I did this after disabling the update service: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/windows-update-issues/en-us

Currently at step 3.

P4-630, Sep 27, 2018
  4. windows update are stuck like this I tried update troubleshooter but it show no error how to fix

Vista x64 won't download updates?

The last updates on my home desktop are dated 16th June.
    I've powered it on some 3 or 4 times since then, but nothing was downloaded automatically as per settings.

I tried the manual update from the CP but I get an error code 80070002.

I did the troubleshooting suggested (i.e. stop the Windows Update service, delete the temporary update files, restart the Windows Update service, and then try to check for Windows updates again) but I still keep getting the same error code, even after rebooting *Confused windows update are stuck like this I tried update troubleshooter but it show no error how to fix :confused:

What gives?

Black Panther, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

windows update are stuck like this I tried update troubleshooter but it show no error how to fix

1. windows update are stuck like this I tried update troubleshooter but it show no error how to fix - Similar Threads - update are stuck

2. How Do I fix this problem identified by the Update Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I fix this problem identified by the Update Troubleshooter: here is the Trouble Shooter reportWindows UpdatePublisher detailsIssues foundCheck for Windows Update issuesCheck for Windows Update issuesDetects issues related to Windows Update.DetectedResolve Windows Update issuesCompletedService registration is missing or corruptService...
  3. I tried troubleshooting Windows Update then this happened.. Is there any ways to fix this?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried troubleshooting Windows Update then this happened.. Is there any ways to fix this?...: IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started....
  4. I tried troubleshooting Windows Update then this happened.. Is there any ways to fix this?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried troubleshooting Windows Update then this happened.. Is there any ways to fix this?...: IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started....
  5. Windows Update Troubleshooting Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Troubleshooting Error: I kept getting an error for the "2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5021234", with the error code "Install error - 0x80073701". I opened up the "Get Help" app, and followed the instructions until I got to this stage:"Let's stop the BITS service,...
  6. Windows Update Troubleshooting Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Troubleshooting Error: I kept getting an error for the "2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5021234", with the error code "Install error - 0x80073701". I opened up the "Get Help" app, and followed the instructions until I got to this stage:"Let's stop the BITS service,...
  7. How to troubleshoot windows update download stuck at 0%?

How to troubleshoot windows update download stuck at 0%?: What causes Windows updates to be stuck at 0%? There were update problems with 1909 so an in place upgrade repair was performed. Current Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.804 The Panther setuperr on 02/11/2021 displayed: 2021-02-11 20:22:58, Error CSI...
  8. How to fix error 0x8007002 when trying to update?

How to fix error 0x8007002 when trying to update?: I own a Dell Inspiron 15-3567. I've been getting for the second time error 0x8007002 when I try to update my windows system for some days now I don't remember the exact date. This error shows up when I try to download update KB4571756. Last time I got this error, I read...
  9. How can I fix this troubleshooting error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fix this troubleshooting error?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rileywags [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irkygm/how_can_i_fix_this_troubleshooting_error/
  10. windows update stuck looking for updates, windows update troubleshooter stuck checking for...

windows update stuck looking for updates, windows update troubleshooter stuck checking for...: Windows update has been stuck looking for updates for over a week, despite trying to pause it. I've tried running the trouble shooter for windows update but this sticks looking for pending updates. Where do I go next? I'm on version 1909 of windows 10. On previous mentions of...