Windows 10: Windows Update Assistant Download Loop

Discus and support Windows Update Assistant Download Loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have downloaded Windows Update Assistant to update my Windows to Latest Version.because windows update in setting was not downloading After I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nischal Lamichhane, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Windows Update Assistant Download Loop

I have downloaded Windows Update Assistant to update my Windows to Latest Version.because windows update in setting was not downloading

After I Downloaded and started Downloading Windows it successfully downloads and verifies after that it restarts the Download.

It happens every time i try to download..

Please Help Me out

:)

Nischal Lamichhane, Jun 12, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update assistant on constant download loop

Maybe instead of suggesting other ways to download and install updates MS could fix whatever is happening with the update assistant.

I've had exactly the same problems. Nothing is working. I'm in a continuous update download loop.

Worst is, eventually finished downloading the updates successfully and while it was installing our power tripped and PC rebooted. Had to download the updates AGAIN?! Why are they not stored on the pc after they've downloaded?

Can't even play any of my games while the updates are running as I get 1000ms+. This is now becoming an actual problem for me.

Lizell van der Westhuizen, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Windows Update Assistant Download Loop

Window 10 update loop and I can't get it fixed.

Hi Archie,

To better assist you, follow the steps on how to Fix Endless Reboot Loop after Windows 10 Update:

• Open Settings.
    • Update & security.
    • Windows Update, and select "Check for updates".

Be informed that, an additional update will be downloaded and installed to your Windows 10 computer to fix endless reboot loop.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Julie Ram, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update Assistant Download Loop

1. Windows Update Assistant Download Loop - Similar Threads - Update Assistant Download

2. download quick assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download quick assist: download quick assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-quick-assist/51356338-fdc1-4b65-9f51-963f224b0fed
  3. download quick assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download quick assist: download quick assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-quick-assist/51356338-fdc1-4b65-9f51-963f224b0fed
  4. Windows update assistance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update assistance: So I am trying to install windows update assistance because I can’t download from Microsoft store .It is stuck now for 10 hours at 99% and I followed some steps to fix it .But when I restarted my pc it is now stuck for 40 minutes in getting windows ready .Is it because it is...
  5. Windows update assistant downloading older build!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update assistant downloading older build!: Hello, i have windows 10 build 1903 installed and I want to upgrade to version 2004, so I installed Windows 10 Update Assistant (latest version) and started downloading the new version but I checked the location where it's downloading the .esd file and the name of the file...
  6. Windows update assistant downloading older build!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows update assistant downloading older build!: Hello, i have windows 10 build 1903 installed and I want to upgrade to version 2004, so I installed Windows 10 Update Assistant (latest version) and started downloading the new version but I checked the location where it's downloading the .esd file and the name of the file...
  7. windows update assistant

windows update assistant: 1)Is it safe to use windows update assistant to update my computer to the latest version? 2)Should I use this to update my computer to windows 1809 version from 1803 version even though I have not received the update automatically? 3)Will it affect my computer's working?...
  8. Downloading Windows update is in a loop

Downloading Windows update is in a loop: My Windows 10 started downloading process yesterday evening but I see that this process is on but with error code 0x8024200d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-windows-update-is-in-a-loop/47a200c8-1265-416c-9c54-02ae47e17292
  9. How to download Windows 10 Update Assistant?

How to download Windows 10 Update Assistant?: This is an update on https://tinyurl.com/y86636cz 1. Lenovo confirm that the laptop went out of protection in June 2018. It was preloaded with Redstone 2 Creators Update which was released in April 2017. Redstone 3, Fall Creators Update, was released in October 2017 after...
  10. keeps downloading windows update assistant

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    keeps downloading windows update assistant: HI I HAVE DONE everything you've said here and well it worked for a while. then i allowed windows to update a couple of days ago. it downloaded windows update assistant and started downloading update which every time it failed and i dont know why. so i moved on & cancelled...