Windows 10: Windows Update Assistant tools for Win10

Discus and support Windows Update Assistant tools for Win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi friends, I am required to test and package for Windows Update Assistant tools which we're planning to be deployed to the whole campus, is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Che Mohd Fisri Bin Che, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Windows Update Assistant tools for Win10

Hi friends,

I am required to test and package for Windows Update Assistant tools which we're planning to be deployed to the whole campus, is that possible to do this from SCCM ?

It seems that whenever i tried to manually install on the local machine, it doesn't give me the option to choose the directory folder to choose where can we install the Windows Update Assistant (WUA)

Is that possible to package this under SCCM or cannot ?

Thanks!

:)

Che Mohd Fisri Bin Che, Oct 4, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Windows Update Assistant tools for Win10

Win10 updates

The initial one was KB3035583 to get the Get Windows 10 app (GWX). Though that particular update is probably pages upon dozens of pages down the list by now.

tabascosauz, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update Assistant tools for Win10

1. Windows Update Assistant tools for Win10 - Similar Threads - Update Assistant tools

2. windows download assistant or media cretaion tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows download assistant or media cretaion tool?: Hello.A year ago i could not install a specific update and from offiicial support told me to reinstall w indows 11.But i do not remember..We do it with windows 11 download assistant or with media cretaion tool?Also i do not remember how contact via chat with microsoft.Thank...
  3. windows download assistant or media cretaion tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows download assistant or media cretaion tool?: Hello.A year ago i could not install a specific update and from offiicial support told me to reinstall w indows 11.But i do not remember..We do it with windows 11 download assistant or with media cretaion tool?Also i do not remember how contact via chat with microsoft.Thank...
  4. Cant Update To Windows 11 With Windows Installation Assistant Tool, Error 0xc7700100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Update To Windows 11 With Windows Installation Assistant Tool, Error 0xc7700100: When I am try to update to Windows 11 RTM, i am getting Error 0xc7700100.It completes Step 1 of downloading and Step 2 of Verifying Download, but on Step 3 i am getting this error....
  5. Cant Update To Windows 11 With Windows Installation Assistant Tool, Error 0xc7700100

Cant Update To Windows 11 With Windows Installation Assistant Tool, Error 0xc7700100: When I am try to update to Windows 11 RTM, i am getting Error 0xc7700100.It completes Step 1 of downloading and Step 2 of Verifying Download, but on Step 3 i am getting this error....
  6. win10 snipping tool

win10 snipping tool: in windows 8, when i click on snipping tool, it was already active and i can choose the desktop area to be captured but in windows 10, after starting snipping tool i have to click on new button to activate it which annoys me greatly pls forgive my poor english 182331
  7. win10 snipping tool

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 snipping tool: in windows 8, when i click on snipping tool, it was already active and i can choose the desktop area to be captured but in windows 10, after starting snipping tool i have to click on new button to activate it which annoys me greatly pls forgive my poor english 182331
  8. Which is better - Media Creation Tool or Update Assistant?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which is better - Media Creation Tool or Update Assistant?: Hi, I am planning to update from 1909 to 20H2 on an older computer, via manual update. Which tool do you think is better for this -- Media Creation Tool or Update Assistant? Thanks. 175908
  9. Windows 10 Update Assistant Tools

Windows 10 Update Assistant Tools: Hi, Understand that Windows 10 Update Assistant Tools automatically downloads the latest version of Windows 10. My question : Does it download the monthly roll-up patches?...
  10. windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool

windows 10 not updating to creator fall even with assistant,media tool: i am on win10 14393.693 version 1607 ,, i was trying to update it but not updaitng ,, then downloaded windows upgrade assistant tool.. the tool downloads 100% and verifies 100% and then error code windows 10 update assistant gives error 0x8007000d.. i checked sfc /scannow.....