Windows 10: Windows update auto reboot regardless the working time I set

Discus and support Windows update auto reboot regardless the working time I set in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My version is Win 10 Family 18362.295. Windows update will reboot automatically regardless the working time I set. Have you ever do a regression test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by coneagoe, Sep 4, 2019.

1. coneagoe Win User

Windows update auto reboot regardless the working time I set

My version is Win 10 Family 18362.295. Windows update will reboot automatically regardless the working time I set. Have you ever do a regression test before releasing a new version?

:)

coneagoe, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 4, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Ok I did another reboot, disabled windows update service, did step 3 again, this time it installed an update, enabled windows update service and did a reboot and voila!! *Peace Windows update auto reboot regardless the working time I set :peace:

Windows update auto reboot regardless the working time I set 20160416_190650-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Microsoft Auto-Updates Components of Windows Without User Permission

The nine files that are updated all have to do with the Auto-Updater itself.
    The article lists them all. No big deal.

I run auto-update anyway, so BRING ON THE NEW UPDATES !!!
    I have yet to experience any problems from MS updates on my XP network.

Kreij, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows update auto reboot regardless the working time I set - Similar Threads - update auto reboot

2. Windows Auto-Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Auto-Reboot: Hail all:Many asked this question, several options are given, but ... NONE work.I have done the gpedit.msc two, the Advanced System setting, ..., damn Win 11 Ent keeps rebooting, ignoring EVERY SINGLE setting.A phenomena that i encountered allover Win 11, settings simply...
  3. Windows Auto-Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Auto-Reboot: Hail all:Many asked this question, several options are given, but ... NONE work.I have done the gpedit.msc two, the Advanced System setting, ..., damn Win 11 Ent keeps rebooting, ignoring EVERY SINGLE setting.A phenomena that i encountered allover Win 11, settings simply...
  4. my system time not updating even though set to auto

my system time not updating even though set to auto: my system time not updating even though set to auto[Moderator note: thread moved from the Office category to Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-time-not-updating-even-though-set-to/505953a2-9926-4b02-9d86-0524d2a2ed77
  5. Screensaver will not disable, regardless of settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver will not disable, regardless of settings: I've changed the settings for my Lock Screen as well as Screensaver such that it should not ever turn on. Yet, after leaving my computer for 15 minutes, the lock screen turns on. I want this completely disabled, is this a bug?...
  6. Screensaver will not disable, regardless of settings

Screensaver will not disable, regardless of settings: I've changed the settings for my Lock Screen as well as Screensaver such that it should not ever turn on. Yet, after leaving my computer for 15 minutes, the lock screen turns on. I want this completely disabled, is this a bug?...
  7. Screensaver will not disable, regardless of settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. auto time zone setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto time zone setting: automatic time zone adjustment not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-time-zone-setting/8870b85a-e037-4b9e-ae84-336a71a3fac3
  9. Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 510 laptop running windows 10 64 bit which is fully up to date, my wifi adapter is an Intel dual band wireless ac 3165. For a few months now my laptop will not auto connect the wifi when i reboot, it always used to though, I’m not sure if its a...
  10. Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 510 laptop running windows 10 64 bit which is fully up to date, my wifi adapter is an Intel dual band wireless ac 3165. For a few months now my laptop will not auto connect the wifi when i reboot, it always used to though, I’m not sure if its a...