Windows 10: Windows update Breaks Printing

Discus and support Windows update Breaks Printing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have as of today updated windows 10. We run several computers with Epson L310 printers on them to print images from them. Following the update the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by expertrob, Mar 11, 2021.

1. expertrob Win User

Windows update Breaks Printing

We have as of today updated windows 10. We run several computers with Epson L310 printers on them to print images from them. Following the update the printers were unable to print entire images they printed like half of the image. Other printers we had continued to print the images fine. We uninstalled the windows updates and the printing is now working again. When are you going to release a patch for this issue?

:)

expertrob, Mar 11, 2021

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Windows update Breaks Printing

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows update Breaks Printing

1. Windows update Breaks Printing - Similar Threads - update Breaks Printing

2. Windows 11 v22H2 Update is Breaking Network Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 v22H2 Update is Breaking Network Printing: Need help please: Win 11 22H2 feature update is breaking networking printing in our Enterprise. Apparently this feature introduced a new policy "Configure RPC connection settings". Recommended fix is to use gpedit to select "RPC over named pipes". For some, this correct the...
  3. Windows 11 v22H2 Update is Breaking Network Printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 v22H2 Update is Breaking Network Printing: Need help please: Win 11 22H2 feature update is breaking networking printing in our Enterprise. Apparently this feature introduced a new policy "Configure RPC connection settings". Recommended fix is to use gpedit to select "RPC over named pipes". For some, this correct the...
  4. Windows 10 USB printing breaks due to recent updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 USB printing breaks due to recent updates: maybe ... print problems affecting some printing devices following installation of Windows updates released June 28 KB5014666 and later.Affected platforms include both client Windows 10, version 20H2, 21H1, and 21H2 and server Windows Server, version 20H2.Windows updates...
  5. Windows 10 USB printing breaks due to recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 USB printing breaks due to recent updates: maybe ... print problems affecting some printing devices following installation of Windows updates released June 28 KB5014666 and later.Affected platforms include both client Windows 10, version 20H2, 21H1, and 21H2 and server Windows Server, version 20H2.Windows updates...
  6. Windows 10 KB5006670 Breaks Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 KB5006670 Breaks Printing: I'm running Windows 10 21H1 OS build 19043.1237. KB5006670 was installed on Oct 12, 2021 and I can no longer print to a shared network printer in AD domain. Windows tells me the printer has been removed from the network. I removed the shared printer but when trying to add it...
  7. Windows 10 KB5006670 Breaks Printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 KB5006670 Breaks Printing: I'm running Windows 10 21H1 OS build 19043.1237. KB5006670 was installed on Oct 12, 2021 and I can no longer print to a shared network printer in AD domain. Windows tells me the printer has been removed from the network. I removed the shared printer but when trying to add it...
  8. Windows 10 KB5006670 Breaks Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 September updates break printing for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 September updates break printing for some users: On Tuesday, Microsoft published cumulative updates for all supported versions of Windows 10 and it wasn’t long before users started flagging new issues. On our forum and social media, users have claimed that they’re unable to use printers after applying the cumulative updates...
  10. Windows 10 2004 update breaks printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 2004 update breaks printing: Hello, I recently installed the 2004 update. Everything has been working well until today. I tried to print and the job always appears in the print queue and instantly disappears without actually printing anything. I have a Brother MFC-465CN printer. It has worked without...