Windows 10: Window's update bricked my PC

Discus and support Window's update bricked my PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My PC updated last night. Turned it on today and it fails to boot windows and i get the beep code for a keyboard error. I removed the keyboard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Samuel josephs, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Window's update bricked my PC

My PC updated last night. Turned it on today and it fails to boot windows and i get the beep code for a keyboard error. I removed the keyboard and checked for bent pins but the problem persisted. Can't help but think it was the update.

:)

Samuel josephs, Oct 7, 2019
  2. NavyLCDR Win User
    NavyLCDR, Oct 7, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Oct 7, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Window's update bricked my PC

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Window's update bricked my PC :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Window's update bricked my PC

1. Window's update bricked my PC - Similar Threads - Window's update bricked

2. New Windows update bricked my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows update bricked my pc: I don't know what version it was exactly, but whatever mandatory update that Windows forced my pc to do broke my pc. My pc was working perfectly fine, then one day I left my PC on while I was laying in bed and when I got back on my PC it was still on, but I couldn't get it to...
  3. New Windows update bricked my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows update bricked my pc: I don't know what version it was exactly, but whatever mandatory update that Windows forced my pc to do broke my pc. My pc was working perfectly fine, then one day I left my PC on while I was laying in bed and when I got back on my PC it was still on, but I couldn't get it to...
  4. New Windows update bricked my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. November Update Bricked my PC?

November Update Bricked my PC?: Last night I installed the update and did the "Update and Shut Down" option. Today I turned my computer on and my monitor wasn't detecting a signal from the computer. Tried a second monitor, same issue. Did this new update brick my computer? Edit: Yes, I've shut the computer...
  6. Update KB5023706 bricks my PC

Update KB5023706 bricks my PC: I recently tried installing a Windows update KB5023706, build 22621.1413 for my Windows 11 PC. Upon restarting the computer and doing the remaining 5% of the installation in the morning before work, I found that my desktop was completely bricked after signing in and I was...
  7. Update bricking pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update bricking pc?: Hello, I need help solving a problem a windows update has created on my pc. I faced a similar issue with the update yesterday and managed to get into windows recovery not entirely sure how. The update seemed to have force removed my amd graphics drivers so I reinstalled them...
  8. Update bricking pc?

Update bricking pc?: Hello, I need help solving a problem a windows update has created on my pc. I faced a similar issue with the update yesterday and managed to get into windows recovery not entirely sure how. The update seemed to have force removed my amd graphics drivers so I reinstalled them...
  9. Windows 10 update bricked my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update bricked my pc: Windows 10 updated between November 12 and november 13 made my computer inoperable. Calling microsoft they tried safe mode and rolled back to previous day. Now it will not boot into safe mode and my only option is to reinstall Windows 10. What happened to the rollback, is...
  10. Windows 10 update bricked my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update bricked my pc: Since the last windows patch, every time i download it and update it and restart my pc it bricks my pc and the update doesnt go through. i already reset my pc twice and wiped everything and did a complete reboot; everything worked fine in the beginning until i dowloaded the...