Windows 10: Windows update broke pc help me

Discus and support Windows update broke pc help me in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a dell destop computer that is recently bought, yesterday i was updating windows and after the update was done i tried to reopen my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zombie200407, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Windows update broke pc help me

I have a dell destop computer that is recently bought, yesterday i was updating windows and after the update was done i tried to reopen my computer. This didnt work and now the computer is loading forever. I let it load for the entire day and nothing happened. I cant get into windows safe mode by pressing f8 or ctrl + f8 and winre is not opening up after multiple restarts. Help me pls

:)

Zombie200407, Dec 11, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Update Broke Computer Need Help!

Windows 10 Upgrade
    According to this list, your PC isn't on Acer's approved list for Win 10. Could you check that?

This is an older PC which came with Win 7. Have you ever clean installed Win 10 on it?

• AMD Athlon II X2 255 Dual Core Processor
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • 2GB DDR3 RAM
    • 320GB HDD
    • DVD Rewriter
    • Integrated Graphics
    • PS.VB1E3.082

We can only proceed step by step.

So chkdsk and SFC /Scannow are ok. But any attempt to reset your PC or run DISM fails.

Is this what you tried? I'm not 100% clear what the above means. Clean install or this procedure?
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

If you tried this, it's possible it failed as you need (it seems) some 500Mb of unallocated space on your hard disk.

dalchina, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 & Steam Gaming - most games broke

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Windows update broke pc help me

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows update broke pc help me

1. Windows update broke pc help me - Similar Threads - update broke help

2. Windows Update Broke my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Broke my PC: I recently updated my HP laptop and after turning it back on, I could not access the start menu, settings, or any of the apps that came with the laptop. It also says that the BUILT-IN speakers, mic, and camera are nonexistent. I have had to reschedule job interviews because...
  3. Windows update broke my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows update broke my pc: I was about to start gaming when Windows 10 asked to restart to do an update. As soon as I clicked restart, the PC shut down as normal, but when my PC booted back up, the display no longer worked, nor do the lights appear on my mouse anymore. I tried all of the common fixes...
  4. Windows update broke my pc

Windows update broke my pc: I was about to start gaming when Windows 10 asked to restart to do an update. As soon as I clicked restart, the PC shut down as normal, but when my PC booted back up, the display no longer worked, nor do the lights appear on my mouse anymore. I tried all of the common fixes...
  5. Windows 11 broke my PC, help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 broke my PC, help!: So today I updated to windows 11, and upon restarting I only made it past the BIOS screen and got the blue screen of death “Choose an Option” and I tried all the options and nothing works, I’m stuck in a reboot loop essentially and unless I reinstall windows entirely, I’m at...
  6. Windows 11 broke my PC, help!

Windows 11 broke my PC, help!: So today I updated to windows 11, and upon restarting I only made it past the BIOS screen and got the blue screen of death “Choose an Option” and I tried all the options and nothing works, I’m stuck in a reboot loop essentially and unless I reinstall windows entirely, I’m at...
  7. Update broke system- help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update broke system- help: So I use Linux on my main pc, but my dad's laptop decided to update and then brake the whole thing. I can send some pics of it. It just loops over and over on the update setup screen. I don't know the specs cause it isn't mine but I know that it has an i3 3110m, four gigs of...
  8. Help me My minecraft skins broke.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me My minecraft skins broke.: So basicly i have to accounts for minecraft bedrock edition. Somehow my skins from my main and minecoins are ramdomly on my alt. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-my-minecraft-skins-broke/73e033b6-a067-47f9-baff-2af9885db3c3
  9. Windows update broke my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update broke my pc: Hello, i had a big windows 10 update which i stalled for a long time until it started downloading it itself while my pc was off. When i started it i didn't realise i had an update cos my screen was just blacklag so i turned it off and it tripped. It started fixing something...
  10. Update broke PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update broke PC.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/linuslesser [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2lams/update_broke_pc/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 broke my pc