Windows 10: Windows Update BSOD

Discus and support Windows Update BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The last two windows updates have both caused my Dell G3 to repeatedly blue screen on start up. Is there anything I can do to stop the next one doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mylospark, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Windows Update BSOD

The last two windows updates have both caused my Dell G3 to repeatedly blue screen on start up. Is there anything I can do to stop the next one doing it too?

submitted by /u/mylospark
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mylospark, Mar 14, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Knoxx29, Mar 14, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Update BSOD

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update BSOD :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update BSOD

1. Windows Update BSOD - Similar Threads - Update BSOD

2. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  3. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  4. Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709: Hi all. I've had this Lenovo Yoga 720 15" laptop since 2017 and have done countless hours and methods of troubleshooting to try and get this thing to update, but it always BSODs for 90% of the Windows updates. Thus, I seem to be permanently stuck on version 1709. I think it...
  5. Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709

Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709: Hi all. I've had this Lenovo Yoga 720 15" laptop since 2017 and have done countless hours and methods of troubleshooting to try and get this thing to update, but it always BSODs for 90% of the Windows updates. Thus, I seem to be permanently stuck on version 1709. I think it...
  6. Laptop always BSODs when trying to update. Stuck on Windows 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853: Hi, I've been experiencing several random restarts when the machine is asleep and random BSODs after updating.The event viewers show the following error IDs:volmgr 161volmgr 162Is the error software or hardware-related?...
  8. Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853

Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853: Hi, I've been experiencing several random restarts when the machine is asleep and random BSODs after updating.The event viewers show the following error IDs:volmgr 161volmgr 162Is the error software or hardware-related?...
  9. bsod after drivers update 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8057AD41A71, 0xFFFFF48CBE90E9E8,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod after drivers update 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8057AD41A71, 0xFFFFF48CBE90E9E8,...: hi! i have bsod every time i update drivers of my gpu nv gtx960m from any source oficial nvidia site, geforce expirience, windows driver updater... ive tried 5-6 times and one of them even ended up with the impossobility of restoring recovery point, i had to reinstall...
  10. Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service: Hello, since updating to the newest version of Windows 11 Pro I've had problems with starting my system. Notably it crashes with a BSOD like 2-3 times at startup and it's a gamble whether it will progress normally or not. It works fine for about 10 seconds and then it...