Windows 10: Windows update BSOD . **** ?

Discus and support Windows update BSOD . **** ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi ,Im a doctor.I work 70 hours a week.I accepted latest updates and now got a BSOD.Auto repair and update uninstall dont work.My PC is useless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Val-13, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Val-13 Win User

Windows update BSOD . **** ?

Hi ,Im a doctor.I work 70 hours a week.I accepted latest updates and now got a BSOD.Auto repair and update uninstall dont work.My PC is useless now.**** Microsoft ?Why do I pay for a Office sub ?Why do I have a i7 ?Why do I have a rtx 2080 ti ? Do you think I got time to format my drive like when I was 12 years old on athlon thunderbird and win98 ? Who do you think I am ? A beta tester ?Is you company a joke ?Fix this loosers**** 2021 controle quality ??Cheap india startup

:)

Val-13, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Knoxx29, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Windows update BSOD . **** ?

Got a BSOD after Windows update

I just got a windows defender definition update and after it was done configuring and all that i got a BSOD. How do you uninstall this update??

MxPhenom 216, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows update BSOD . **** ?

1. Windows update BSOD . **** ? - Similar Threads - update BSOD ****

2. Windows Updates #2 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates #2 BSOD: As soon as the Win32 hive issue ended, I thought we were free of Windows Update mishaps. For about 3 months, we were safe, and then came the update that would fix an issue with the Camera program on low memory. I believe this is also happening on computers-if you install the...
  3. Windows Updates #2 BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates #2 BSOD: As soon as the Win32 hive issue ended, I thought we were free of Windows Update mishaps. For about 3 months, we were safe, and then came the update that would fix an issue with the Camera program on low memory. I believe this is also happening on computers-if you install the...
  4. Windows Update BSOD

Windows Update BSOD: When I try to update Windows 1909 to 20H2 there is always a BSOD error different error from time to time. Update gets rolled back, but a few times when the update was successful different BSOD occurs every time the laptop restarts or starts up until the whole Update gets...
  5. Windows Update BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update BSOD: The last two windows updates have both caused my Dell G3 to repeatedly blue screen on start up. Is there anything I can do to stop the next one doing it too? submitted by /u/mylospark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4uslg/windows_update_bsod/
  6. Windows Updates BSOD

Windows Updates BSOD: Only recent have I had BSOD. Coinciding with Windows Updates. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED I have run antivirus scan, clean. Also, chkdsk, no bad sectors. and, wmic, OK and, Crystal Disk, Good, all. Updated all drivers, including BIOS. Ran Malwarebytes fix for BSOD with...
  7. Windows BSOD after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD after update: Hi, I've had several BSODs after the latest windows update. This was after the windows update that gave us the new Edge or whatever. The first BSOD I got was "Whea uncorrectable error".The second was the same. Both BSODs were able to collect information and restart. The third...
  8. Windows Update Causing BSOD

Windows Update Causing BSOD: Hello. Over the past couple days my computer has been forcefully updating Windows overnight to KB4537572 and causing a BSOD with the Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption error. I know this specific update is the cause for it because I have taken pictures to test my prediction....
  9. Windows 10 Update and BSOD

Windows 10 Update and BSOD: I have an HP computer and every time there was a major update I would get a BSOD and would spent a good deal of time trying to recover the system. The last time I posted was in the post below and never did get the issue resolved in spite of reading numerous threads and...
  10. BSOD after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after windows update: Hello all, Recently my computer forced update while I was AFK. Since the update, I have not been able to get past the launching/boot screen. I have tried restoring to a previous version (though, unfortunately, I was only able to restore to a Dec 6 2018 version because I...