Windows 10: Windows Update Cant Be UnInstalled

Discus and support Windows Update Cant Be UnInstalled in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i have turned off my auto update but this update updated byy itself. And i tried uninstalling it because it causes BSOD and freezes in my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Scxplay, May 14, 2020.

1. Scxplay Win User

Windows Update Cant Be UnInstalled

Hi i have turned off my auto update but this update updated byy itself. And i tried uninstalling it because it causes BSOD and freezes in my computer

i dont know what to do this update is annoying and cant Windows Update Cant Be UnInstalled 28a31887-ab6d-4646-a9a6-c2421d9cc787?upload=true.png be uninstalled in control panel please help!

:)

Scxplay, May 14, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Windows Update Cant Be UnInstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 14, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update Cant Be UnInstalled :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 14, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Update Cant Be UnInstalled - Similar Threads - Update Cant UnInstalled

2. why cant i uninstall update KB5032190

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i uninstall update KB5032190: i keep trying to delete this old security update but it pops right back up even after uninstalling it is there any way to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-uninstall-update-kb5032190/3c269a2e-9dbf-48b8-a690-405a2ca297c9
  3. why cant i uninstall update KB5032190

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i uninstall update KB5032190: i keep trying to delete this old security update but it pops right back up even after uninstalling it is there any way to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-uninstall-update-kb5032190/3c269a2e-9dbf-48b8-a690-405a2ca297c9
  4. Cant uninstall windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant uninstall windows 10 update: I have a pc with windos 10 which we use for work, and it has an installed sowfware that i dont want to lose. The computer starts updating and when it reaches 7% it restarts, I left it like that for more then 3 hours and it keeps doing the same. I googled about it and made a...
  5. Cant uninstall windows 10 update

Cant uninstall windows 10 update: I have a pc with windos 10 which we use for work, and it has an installed sowfware that i dont want to lose. The computer starts updating and when it reaches 7% it restarts, I left it like that for more then 3 hours and it keeps doing the same. I googled about it and made a...
  6. Cant uninstall windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. cant uninstall windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant uninstall windows update: so today my windows KB5010342 update installed and i cant uninstall it the error says :An Error Has Occurred, Not All Of The Updates Were Successfully Uninstalledso what should i do? the update has made my pc slow significantly!i already tried to uninstall it from 1 safe mode...
  8. cant uninstall windows update

cant uninstall windows update: so today my windows KB5010342 update installed and i cant uninstall it the error says :An Error Has Occurred, Not All Of The Updates Were Successfully Uninstalledso what should i do? the update has made my pc slow significantly!i already tried to uninstall it from 1 safe mode...
  9. cant uninstall windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Cant Uninstall

Cant Uninstall: Somehow I cannot uninstall the Your Phone App (From Microsoft store In windows 10) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/cant-uninstall/9ff4a5df-a2f2-47b0-8965-059bc23a133f