Windows 10: Windows update causes WIFI issue

Discus and support Windows update causes WIFI issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i have a issue with my pc, I updated my version of windows last night KB4023057 and KB4577671. It caused my wifi to show that its connected but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kennybaustert, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Windows update causes WIFI issue

Hello i have a issue with my pc, I updated my version of windows last night KB4023057 and KB4577671. It caused my wifi to show that its connected but not work on any of my browsers and or games. I tried uninstalling the update but it says. “An error has occured. Not all of the updates were successfully uninstalled” Ive tried resetting my router, resetting my network, uninstalling my adapter, reinstalling it. Nothing seems to be working. Is there any way i can possibly fix this issue?

:)

kennybaustert, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Desboro Win User

Windows 10 update: start up and sleep issues caused

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your response: apologies for slow feedback.

Regarding step 1 - doing a restore point : I tried this twice and twice it failed. Now, the date of the update that caused the issue (13/14 September 2019) has disappeared from the history list. Is there a way of finding it, still?

Regarding Step 2- the list of updates installed: the two suggestions above do not seem to appear in the list in the window "Installed Updates".

There are two updates listed for 13 September - Security Update for Adobe Flash Player and Security Update for Microsoft Windows.

Could you advise what I might try next?

Thank you so much.

Desboro, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Kb3140741 updates Causing issues working on the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which is the update which is causing your PC issues?
    • What .Net error are you getting?
    • What happens when you login to Safe mode with networking?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check how to uninstall and update.

• Press Start and type View installed updates.
    • Select the update and right click on it, Select Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Windows update causes WIFI issue

WiFi issues in Windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2:

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapter.

• Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.

Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest Wi-Fi drivers in manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows update causes WIFI issue

1. Windows update causes WIFI issue - Similar Threads - update causes WIFI

2. Wifi Adapters Causing BSOD for windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Adapters Causing BSOD for windows update: Every time I try to update my system I get a BSOD netwtw10.sys, I'm beginning to think its my two wifi adapters. My motherboard comes with an onboard wifi, but I decided to get a wifi card for better connection strength. I tried to find solutions elsewhere, bur I came up with...
  3. Wifi Adapters Causing BSOD for windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Adapters Causing BSOD for windows update: Every time I try to update my system I get a BSOD netwtw10.sys, I'm beginning to think its my two wifi adapters. My motherboard comes with an onboard wifi, but I decided to get a wifi card for better connection strength. I tried to find solutions elsewhere, bur I came up with...
  4. Wifi Adapters Causing BSOD for windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows update KB5033375 causing wifi connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update KB5033375 causing wifi connectivity issues: I have a number of users with Lenovo T14 laptops and once they install the update KB5033375 they are unable to connect to their offices primary wifi SSID that utilizes Radius for authentication. I have tried rolling back Wifi Drivers, updating drivers and other resolutions....
  6. Windows update KB5033375 causing wifi connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update KB5033375 causing wifi connectivity issues: I have a number of users with Lenovo T14 laptops and once they install the update KB5033375 they are unable to connect to their offices primary wifi SSID that utilizes Radius for authentication. I have tried rolling back Wifi Drivers, updating drivers and other resolutions....
  7. Current Issues Caused By Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current Issues Caused By Windows Update: My Issues Are The Audio Service Has Stopped Working. An Issue Also Showed Up About A VPN On My Computer Preventing Me From Watching Videos On Amazon. The Issues With The Audio Service Started Afterwards The Troubleshooters Have Not Been Able To Restore My Audio Service. I...
  8. Windows 10 updates cause printer issues; will not print by WiFi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 updates cause printer issues; will not print by WiFi: EVERY time there is an update in about the past 6 months, the wifi printing no longer works. Have to reload the driver. How to prevent / fix this? And why does it continue to happen?...
  9. Update KB4515384 causing WiFi connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update KB4515384 causing WiFi connectivity issues: The update KB4515384 is causing constant network connectivity issues. I have tested my current WiFi adapter, observing drops on the throughput of the internet connection causing complete loss of connection at fixed intervals of 30 -45 seconds each. I installed a new wireless...
  10. Windows update caused laptop issues!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update caused laptop issues!: Running Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. I left it to do a Windows update and shut down last night. Took 15 minutes to start up this morning and now my desktop icons have no text. No clock in taskbar. No text on or in any file folders. No ability to type into file search box....