Windows 10: Windows update causing BSOD

Discus and support Windows update causing BSOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings to all of my readers. Last night i (accidently) was installed the new update of windows 10, after finish it, i shutdown my laptop and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RakaMastadi, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Windows update causing BSOD

Greetings to all of my readers.

Last night i (accidently) was installed the new update of windows 10, after finish it, i shutdown my laptop and then in the morning i turn on my laptop it's function normally, but when i plug my power(charger) it's accidently BSOD ( page fault in nonpaged area). i've been doin setting virtual memory etc. but the result is nothing.

How to fix it???

Thanks.

:)

RakaMastadi, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Feb 16, 2019
  3. hoax32 Win User
    BSOD Hardware Caused???

K...5 hours of mem test = no problems... *Wtf :wtf:
    Could a bad bettry pack cause it to BSOD?
    Windows suggested me to replace the battery pack soon!
    And btw....BSOD only happens on about every 5th boot up.....never during windows (played 5 hours CoD and let the unit stay on for 24 hours)....so I doubt that its a hardware problem :/
    There should be nor reason, why a CPU would fail at a simple task like a bootup but not during CPU stress tests or gaming...

hoax32, Feb 16, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Windows update causing BSOD

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Windows update causing BSOD

1. Windows update causing BSOD - Similar Threads - update causing BSOD

2. Windows Update KB5004945 causes BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update KB5004945 causes BSODs: Hello,After the security advisories regarding the PrintNightmare vulerability, I ran Windows Update, which installed KB5004945. Immediately after rebooting, I started getting BSOD errors at random times within five minutes of logging into Windows. This would happen after...
  3. Update KB5003173 causes BSODs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB5003173 causes BSODs: I updated my laptop to KB5003173 on 05/16 yesterday and since then my computer has had four BSODs, all of them related to Ndu.sys. I've had this problem before, but it wasn't very frequent until today. I'm assuming it's related to my WiFi drivers, but MSI doesn't have any...
  4. Windows update causing BSOD and reverting

Windows update causing BSOD and reverting: So I have built a new computer and installed windows through the usual method of bootable USB and everything went perfectly. I’ve had this issue where upon trying to install a windows update I get the x000021a error. I know this is due to windows update failing and it’s...
  5. Windows update causing Kmode BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update causing Kmode BSOD: Hi, I'm not amazing with computers but my pc has ran perfect for about 3 years when I set it up. Windows performed an automatic update and since then, it crashes after about 2 minutes of use withe error message; kmode_exception_not_handled. No code after, just that message...
  6. Windows update causes BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update causes BSOD: Hello guys. I bought a new HP Envy 13-ah0044TX (i7, mx150) this year in February but since June, every time I let it update, after every 3-4 days of use, a bluescreen with stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR flashes while I use the laptop. I thought it was because of the...
  7. Windows Update Causing BSOD

Windows Update Causing BSOD: Hello. Over the past couple days my computer has been forcefully updating Windows overnight to KB4537572 and causing a BSOD with the Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption error. I know this specific update is the cause for it because I have taken pictures to test my prediction....
  8. Updates Causing BSOD

Updates Causing BSOD: The latest updates have run twice and both times caused a BSOD and my pc will not boot. I cannot run a repair and have to reinstall Windows. This seems crazy to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-causing-bsod/05023936-e05f-4b7e-9128-e377f0e8042d
  9. windows 10 update causes BSOD

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 update causes BSOD: I have been getting the BSOD daily since May when a Feature Update was installed 5/15/18 on my machine. It was referred to as Windows 10 version 1803. Since then when i have more than one window open i can count on getting the BSOD with the Stop Code: Driver IRQL not less or...
  10. Windows 10 Update Causing BSODs

Windows 10 Update Causing BSODs: Hi, I recently purchased a used Dell Latitude e5570 with Windows 10 Pro. Version 1803 OS Build 17134.286 Intel i7-6600U, 16 GB RAM, 64bit processor I used it normally for about two days before it automatically started an update. After the update several issues appeared....