Windows 10: windows update causing issues with Godaddy

Discus and support windows update causing issues with Godaddy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,So for the last month I have had issues with Godaddy. I can log into the account but cannot MANAGE anything.I keep getting something went wrong. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Karen Morgan karen1, Aug 20, 2021.

1. windows update causing issues with Godaddy

Hi,So for the last month I have had issues with Godaddy. I can log into the account but cannot MANAGE anything.I keep getting something went wrong. I have used Google Chrome, Edge and Firefox. I have had severalcalls with GoDaddy and they insist it's something to do with a Windows Update. I use Windows 10 pro. I havejust recently tried with a brand new Dell Computer out of the box today. The only way I can manage my users emails is to go to an older computer and then I have the ability. The new computer I tried today does nothave any additional Virus Protection at this time. I d

:)

Karen Morgan karen1, Aug 20, 2021

2. I cannot connect to my godaddy server since uploading windows 10

Hi Ed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• What happens when you try to launch the Godaddy?

• What is the error message do you get when you try to access Godaddy?

• Have you tried a different browser to access
            Godaddy? If yes, what was the result?
    Please follow below steps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Compatibility List.

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Settings, and Click on
            Compatibility View Settings a pop up will open.

• Enter Godaddy wed address
            in Add this Website textbox, and click on
            Add.

• Clink on Close, and try to access GodaddyWebsite after these steps.

Method 2: Launch Internet Explorer without Add-ons.

Follow the steps to run your Internet Explorer in the no add-ons mode,

• Open Start > All Programs >
              Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).

• After these Enter Godaddy wed addressin the URL and check if it works.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 20, 2021
  3. Desboro Win User
    Windows 10 update: start up and sleep issues caused

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your response: apologies for slow feedback.

Regarding step 1 - doing a restore point : I tried this twice and twice it failed. Now, the date of the update that caused the issue (13/14 September 2019) has disappeared from the history list. Is there a way of finding it, still?

Regarding Step 2- the list of updates installed: the two suggestions above do not seem to appear in the list in the window "Installed Updates".

There are two updates listed for 13 September - Security Update for Adobe Flash Player and Security Update for Microsoft Windows.

Could you advise what I might try next?

Thank you so much.

Desboro, Aug 20, 2021
  4. windows update causing issues with Godaddy

Kb3140741 updates Causing issues working on the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which is the update which is causing your PC issues?
    • What .Net error are you getting?
    • What happens when you login to Safe mode with networking?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check how to uninstall and update.

• Press Start and type View installed updates.
    • Select the update and right click on it, Select Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

windows update causing issues with Godaddy

1. windows update causing issues with Godaddy - Similar Threads - update causing issues

2. logging in with password - issue with GoDaddy and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logging in with password - issue with GoDaddy and Windows 11: Hello,I am trying to reset my password on my computer. I have tried going through the ctrl+alt+delete and sign-in options settings, but each time I get to a point where I change my password, it goes straight to my GoDaddy account. I can change my GoDaddy password, but this...
  3. logging in with password - issue with GoDaddy and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logging in with password - issue with GoDaddy and Windows 11: Hello,I am trying to reset my password on my computer. I have tried going through the ctrl+alt+delete and sign-in options settings, but each time I get to a point where I change my password, it goes straight to my GoDaddy account. I can change my GoDaddy password, but this...
  4. Current Issues Caused By Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current Issues Caused By Windows Update: My Issues Are The Audio Service Has Stopped Working. An Issue Also Showed Up About A VPN On My Computer Preventing Me From Watching Videos On Amazon. The Issues With The Audio Service Started Afterwards The Troubleshooters Have Not Been Able To Restore My Audio Service. I...
  5. Current Issues Caused By Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current Issues Caused By Windows Update: My Issues Are The Audio Service Has Stopped Working. An Issue Also Showed Up About A VPN On My Computer Preventing Me From Watching Videos On Amazon. The Issues With The Audio Service Started Afterwards The Troubleshooters Have Not Been Able To Restore My Audio Service. I...
  6. Current Issues Caused By Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Oulook issues caused by Windows update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Oulook issues caused by Windows update: Hello all; I have several customers having issues with Outlook 2019 Pro 32 bit that started after the latest Windows updates. I have one having issues with send/receive timing out on all accounts in Outlook(they have several in the same account but it also fails when you...
  8. Windows update causes WIFI issue

Windows update causes WIFI issue: Hello i have a issue with my pc, I updated my version of windows last night KB4023057 and KB4577671. It caused my wifi to show that its connected but not work on any of my browsers and or games. I tried uninstalling the update but it says. “An error has occured. Not all of...
  9. Windows 10 Update Causing Issues

Windows 10 Update Causing Issues: Hi all, I received and installed 3 updates last night: KB4570723 KB4497165 KB4023057 Today I have encountered a whole host of problems: Computer won't restart and it gets stuck in restart; Computer won't shut down. The screen powers off but the computer keeps...
  10. Windows update caused laptop issues!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update caused laptop issues!: Running Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. I left it to do a Windows update and shut down last night. Took 15 minutes to start up this morning and now my desktop icons have no text. No clock in taskbar. No text on or in any file folders. No ability to type into file search box....