Windows 10: Windows Update Change from Pro to Enterprise

Discus and support Windows Update Change from Pro to Enterprise in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer has Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. After I ran Windows Update and 2019-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CorneliusMKey, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows Update Change from Pro to Enterprise

My computer has Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. After I ran Windows Update and 2019-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4505903) was installed, Windows Settings states "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now. After unsuccessfully trying to activate Windows, I noticed that my computer says I have Windows 10 Enterprise installed. I do not know how this happened. How can I undo it revert back to Windows 10 Pro?

:)

CorneliusMKey, Aug 4, 2019

2. Downgrade Windows 10 enterprise to Pro

Hello Mohamed,

Luckily, you can quickly downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro by just changing the product key to the one for Pro.

If you like, the tutorial below can show you step by step the procedure on how to do this.

Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Shawn Brink, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Awesoft Win User
    Can't update to TH2 after upgrading from PRO to ENTERPRISE...

Since I changed the product key from Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise:

• Can't update to TH2
    • Can't reinstall Enteprise or Pro ISO's, keeping personal files (this option is disabled because ..."you are installing a different version of Windows").

Windows Update Change from Pro to Enterprise [​IMG]

So now I have a unknown-hybrid version? *Confused

Awesoft, Sep 29, 2019
  4. sbpetrack Win User

Windows Update Change from Pro to Enterprise

Downgrading Windows 10 enterprise to pro

The procedure is a bit arcane, but I have managed to convert an Enterprise Evaluation to Pro, doing it in two steps: EnterpriseEval to Enterprise (unactivated); then Enterprise (unactivated) to Pro. Details here.

(Note to the moderator/owner: apologies if this is not an appropriate post for this thread, in which case I thank you for deleting it. I posted only to update/correct the assertion quoted above.)

sbpetrack, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update Change from Pro to Enterprise

1. Windows Update Change from Pro to Enterprise - Similar Threads - Update Change Pro

2. Windows 10 changing back and forth from Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 changing back and forth from Enterprise to Pro: [ATTACH] I have a weird issue going on. I build machines using SCCM OSD. We use a KMS server for activation. Over time, there are many instances where the version goes from Enterprise to Pro. THen it will change back. And it can flip flop over time:...
  3. downgrade from Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    downgrade from Enterprise to Pro: Hello,A handful of computers at my company were installed as Enterprise and somehow apparently activated ok with a Pro license but as we dont have any Enterprise licenses we need to change the version to Pro.I tried just changing the license key to our Pro one and activating...
  4. downgrade from Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrade from Enterprise to Pro: Hello,A handful of computers at my company were installed as Enterprise and somehow apparently activated ok with a Pro license but as we dont have any Enterprise licenses we need to change the version to Pro.I tried just changing the license key to our Pro one and activating...
  5. downgrade from Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Change from Windows enterprise to Windows 10 pro

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change from Windows enterprise to Windows 10 pro: My earlier company had given a laptop with Windows enterprise. I've left that company and now I want to shift from Windows enterprise to Windows pro or home with a new digital licence from MS....
  7. Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: I have been using an enterprise license of Wiundows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 for some time now. I am no longer associated with the organizaton that holds the enterprise license. I do, however, have a valid Windows 7 key from a computer that I have since scrapped. Can I...
  8. Upgrading to Pro -> Changed to Enterprise...

Upgrading to Pro -> Changed to Enterprise...: I tried to upgrade to Pro from Windows 10 Home SL. I have a license linked to my Microsoft account so I had an install option in the Store. I used this option. But now, the settings show Windows 10 Enterprise as the edition. Is this a problem? I don't have any Enterprise...
  9. Change from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: Hello everyone, This is my first post. I have retired from a university and no longer qualify for Windows 7 Enterprise or its upgrade to Windows 10; so I will be purchasing Windows 10 Professional 64 bit. I have read a few posts and am now not sure how to proceed. I would be...
  10. Downgrade from Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade from Enterprise to Pro: I upgraded to the latest build (10240) today but managed to enter the enterprise product key by mistake. Is there anyway to change back to pro without reinstalling? I've tried reverting to the previous build but it says the files have been deleted. 8414