Windows 10: Windows update cleanup wont be removed!

Discus and support Windows update cleanup wont be removed! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i tried removing the windows update cleanup which is almost 55.5MB and it wont be removed i tried everything! i tried removing it from the disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MohammadAlsheukh, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Windows update cleanup wont be removed!

i tried removing the windows update cleanup which is almost 55.5MB and it wont be removed i tried everything! i tried removing it from the disk cleanup, from the settings sense storage and also last but not least from the software distribution folder. IDK what to do, so if you any of you had the same issue or know how to fix this please reply and help me!

i tried restarting, doing it another week *

Windows update cleanup wont be removed! 41b42621-a472-4fbf-ae01-ef95280e4487?upload=true.png

Windows update cleanup wont be removed! adeccaca-6c9e-42ad-ac6b-47b72ba8ab5f?upload=true.png

:)

MohammadAlsheukh, Mar 2, 2021
  2. drugo Win User

does w10 disk cleanup remove windows updates?

Hi
    does windows 10 disk cleanup remove windows updates?

i updated windows 10 , i reboot and i run disk cleanup as administrator
    but in the list there is no entry about windows updates

thanks

drugo, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Windows update cleanup wont be removed!

Latest windows update wont install

I can't look at previous updates as one of the suggestions I had removed the list.

woldsweather, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows update cleanup wont be removed!

1. Windows update cleanup wont be removed! - Similar Threads - update cleanup wont

2. Windows Update Cleanup??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Cleanup??: Dear Sir/Madam: Each time I RUN "Disk Cleanup" and do the "clean up system file" There must be one big item named "Windows Update Cleanup"Such as 167 MB. BUT, you never can cleanup this "Windows Update Cleanup" big item! Is it right??...
  3. Windows Update Cleanup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update Cleanup: Will Windows Update Cleanup affect any files or the version of Windows? I have downloaded all the latest updates in Windows 10. This Windows Update Cleanup took 8.65 GB. [ATTACH] So I want to delete it. Is it safe and normal to delete this? Will it affect my PC?...
  4. Windows Update Cleanup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update Cleanup: I try to use the built in features to do Windows 10 (1909) cleaning. So, when I run Disk Cleanup it shows that clearing "Windows Update Cleanup" should get rid of 411 MB. I run it, and the next time it start it up, "Windows Update Cleanup" still shows 411 MB. I reboot, start...
  5. No windows update cleanup

No windows update cleanup: Hello everyone, Today I updated my windows 10. There was an update of about 300 to 400 MBs. After installation 2 GB of the storage is utilized. So I ran disk cleanup but it is not showing "update cleanup" option which is always shown after updates and clean up to 2 gb...
  6. Windows Update Cleanup

Windows Update Cleanup: I have windows 10 v2004 installed on ssd and i want to know is it safe to delete Windows Update cleanup from Disk Cleanup utility ?? cause it is taking 7.13 GB on C drive..and i want to know after how many days Winsxs folder content is deleted automatically ??...
  7. Disk Cleanup not clearing Windows Update Cleanup

Disk Cleanup not clearing Windows Update Cleanup: I have been trying to clear my windows update cleanup for a bit now. I followed this answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-cleanup-dont-cleans-windows-update-cleanup/1ef71d60-64d5-4de0-ac98-fcb6834bcffa on this post. But it did not work for me. I...
  8. Windows Update Cleanup

Windows Update Cleanup: Curățirea discului este de 11,6 GB în fișierul Windows Update Cleanup în Windous 10. Mi-a apărut și ecranul albastru care a restartat sistemul. Se pot elimina acesti GB?...
  9. Windows Update Cleanup

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Cleanup: Hi, everyone. Has anyone else noticed how slow Disk Cleanup has become if you choose 'Clean up system files' and select Windows Update Cleanup after a clean install of Windows 10? Just the Windows Update Cleanup part is slow - took about 20-25 minutes to get through it...
  10. does w10 disk cleanup remove windows updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    does w10 disk cleanup remove windows updates?: Hi does windows 10 disk cleanup remove windows updates? i updated windows 10 , i reboot and i run disk cleanup as administrator but in the list there is no entry about windows updates thanks 17032