Windows 10: Windows Update Closes Automatically

Discus and support Windows Update Closes Automatically in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; * Windows Update closes automatically when i try to open/click on it. * Windows Store is NOT opening at all even after reinstalling it after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AniruddhaBakale, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Windows Update Closes Automatically

* Windows Update closes automatically when i try to open/click on it.

* Windows Store is NOT opening at all even after reinstalling it after deleting. Shows an error message "STUMBLED".......

:)

AniruddhaBakale, Jul 6, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 6, 2018
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jul 6, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Windows Update Closes Automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows Update Closes Automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update Closes Automatically

1. Windows Update Closes Automatically - Similar Threads - Update Closes Automatically

2. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  3. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  4. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows automatically getting closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows automatically getting closed: I updated my windows 10 laptop and after some months i am facing the problem of all my opened windows/software/folders getting closed automatically when i open any folder having pictures in it, I can't use it properly since all the work I am doing is automatically getting...
  6. Windows closes apps automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows closes apps automatically.: When I try to open discord or the League of Legends Client or any sort of external program except chrome, it automatically closes the program. I’ve restarted my computer as well as shut it down 3-4 times. The programs are also on different storages. submitted by...
  7. Windows automatically close settings

Windows automatically close settings: I just turn on the Stream HDR in Windows HD Colours<System<Settings and when I decided to do more changes about the HD colours, the windows automatically closed the settings. Does anyone know how to fix that? Thanks....
  8. Automatic Closing of Settings

Automatic Closing of Settings: I have a new Windows 10 Laptop. I am not the administrator so I use a local account. Every time I go into the settings to try to do something there is a period of about 10 to 15 seconds and then the app automatically closes. I had previously researched what to do, but I don't...
  9. Windows Defender closing automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender closing automatically: Hi there I have this problem with Windows Defender it closes itself after almost 5:00 after being activated. I have no antivirus and not planning to get one. Tried with the Demo version with Kaspersky and nothing was found. Here are the screen shots from the "Event Log"...
  10. Apps closing automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps closing automatically: It started a few days ago. Whenever i try to open Camera, Store etc. they close automatically. However i can open apps that i have installed from Store and Settings. 54986

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows update closes update service