Windows 10: WINDOWS UPDATE: COMPLAINT ABOUT TELEPHONE SUPPORT

Discus and support WINDOWS UPDATE: COMPLAINT ABOUT TELEPHONE SUPPORT in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to make a formal complaint about Microsoft telephone helpline. Who or where can I write to. Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmateurGrain, Aug 10, 2019.

1. WINDOWS UPDATE: COMPLAINT ABOUT TELEPHONE SUPPORT

I want to make a formal complaint about Microsoft telephone helpline. Who or where can I write to. Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

JM

:)

AmateurGrain, Aug 10, 2019

2. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    dictaphone - record a telephone conversation

As pointed out, the likely reason is that it's illegal to record a telephone call without consent in many countries. I don't see this being built-in anytime soon, but who knows what will come in Windows 8?

But yes, the suggestion box is a surprising look at things. For example, there are "so many" complaints here about no direct sync to Outlook, yet that suggestion is only 24th place on the list. Seems like not many people care about direct sync to Outlook as
    some people think.

Entegy, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

WINDOWS UPDATE: COMPLAINT ABOUT TELEPHONE SUPPORT

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS UPDATE: COMPLAINT ABOUT TELEPHONE SUPPORT

1. WINDOWS UPDATE: COMPLAINT ABOUT TELEPHONE SUPPORT - Similar Threads - UPDATE COMPLAINT TELEPHONE

2. Windows update complaint/question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update complaint/question: Microsoft - please for the love of god stop FORCING updates on users pcs! I just lost 4 hours of work because windows 10 decided it was time to update - after many prompts to 'remind me tomorrow' your operating system managed to lose 4 hours of business estimates and...
  3. Complaints about Windows Update (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complaints about Windows Update (Windows 10): The automatic update runs suddenly without notice, and it damages my harddisk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/complaints-about-windows-update-windows-10/ab1e73be-b122-4518-9fb4-bb7591faa6eb
  4. Complaint

Complaint: Hi Where is your complaints team email? Was on hold waiting for a supervisor for over thirty minutes. Would like to log a complaint with someone asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/complaint/e25f8ab9-176e-4a90-824c-9f0178ed22ba
  5. Windows Update Complaint

Windows Update Complaint: So far microsoft has released updates that break drivers, delete files and just cause unwanted chaos on our devices. I would really like the ability to disable windows 10 updates or take control of them on Windows 10 Home editions. Does microsoft ever actually look at...
  6. windows defender telephone nuber tech support support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender telephone nuber tech support support: how can I call tech https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-defender-telephone-nuber-tech-support/a9853210-0ac1-40d3-b9e0-de8e459d5a18"
  7. How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!

How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!: How do i fike a complaint about Microsoft technical support with someone who can make a difference. My horror story is too long to post here and i just need an email address or phone number. Online support is useless...
  8. Windows update complaints

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update complaints: Let me share my experience about Windows 10. I'm playing an intense game of rocket league, 30 seconds left, tie game. If I win, I get to achieve the platinum tier. I'm so excited!!! Then suddenly out of nowhere, my screen flickers, minimizes, and a message appears:...
  9. how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support

how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support: I am done dealing with Microsoft tech support team. I have been dealing with them for more than 3 weeks at this point and they have even escalated it to level 2 . they just can't fix it . On top of everything, they have no discipline with appointments. I have to start from...
  10. Need telephone number of MICROSOFT Technical Support

in Windows 10 Support
    Need telephone number of MICROSOFT Technical Support: I need to speak to a human tech support agent regarding the latest update to Windows 10. My Desktop is messed up. Thank you. 97398