Windows 10: Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...

Discus and support Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; New windows update has corrupted both the ssd of my laptop as well as desktop, it was working fine until this update. I have lost all the data, more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SUBHRA PRATIM BANK, May 15, 2024.

1. Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...

New windows update has corrupted both the ssd of my laptop as well as desktop, it was working fine until this update. I have lost all the data, more over one of the ssd is not recognizable. The other one with the repair options can not be booted into safe mode or command prompt. This is my worst experience with original windows, suffered a huge monetary loss, and the data loss is devastating.

:)

SUBHRA PRATIM BANK, May 15, 2024

2. How to recover data from corrupted WD external hardisk

Hi...

I have Western Digital Passport 1 TB external Hard disk. It has got corrupted. When I connect to my Window 7 machine, my external hard disk rotates but my machine does not recognize it.I have checked External hard disk with other working cable as well but still it is not working . I have tried to recover data with Hiren boot cd ,. On hiren boot machine it is recognizing the disk. I can copy some data in form of dd format with data rescue but not able to recover data with this DD format file. I have used different softwares to recover dd file but all are giving error. Please suggest how can i recover my data.

rajmehra300, May 15, 2024
  3. michael Win User
    Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, May 15, 2024
  4. Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...

Fix External SSD without recovering data (bit locker corruption)

Warm Greetings

I have been looking for a way to get my laptop to recognise an external SSD card via Disk Management that was corrupted when Bit Locker became unstable and caused the SSD card to no longer be recognised by the system (even bios does not see the device plugged in).

The steps I have seen so far are focused on data recovery more so then making the device usable, In this situation I am fine with losing any data on the SSD card as long as I can make the hardware functional again for future use.

I do have access to the recovery key via my Microsoft Account, though i would only use this to unlock the device and format the SSD so as to assign a letter to the drive.

Any assistance with the steps to follow while bypassing any recovery steps would be great as this will make it easier for me to follow them and get my hardware functional again.

Kind regards

Michael Flack

MichaelFlack, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...

1. Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The... - Similar Threads - Update corrupted both

2. Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...: New windows update has corrupted both the ssd of my laptop as well as desktop, it was working fine until this update. I have lost all the data, more over one of the ssd is not recognizable. The other one with the repair options can not be booted into safe mode or command...
  3. Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update corrupted both ssds of my laptop and desktop, couldn't recover any data. The...: New windows update has corrupted both the ssd of my laptop as well as desktop, it was working fine until this update. I have lost all the data, more over one of the ssd is not recognizable. The other one with the repair options can not be booted into safe mode or command...
  4. Laptop Data not syncing to my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Data not syncing to my desktop: Laptop Data not syncing to my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-data-not-syncing-to-my-desktop/90ac0e81-5ff7-4434-a394-91181d8347d2
  5. Laptop Data not syncing to my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Data not syncing to my desktop: Laptop Data not syncing to my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-data-not-syncing-to-my-desktop/e00eb7ab-8807-491e-9bd4-e368f142f786
  6. recover my data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover my data: pls someone help me its urgentnot around 3 o clock i turned on my pc and it showed that specific user doesn't have a valid profile. so, i though to sign out and sign in again. now i want to ask will it restore all my files that i have now when i sign in again, i have nothing...
  7. recover my data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recover my data: pls someone help me its urgentnot around 3 o clock i turned on my pc and it showed that specific user doesn't have a valid profile. so, i though to sign out and sign in again. now i want to ask will it restore all my files that i have now when i sign in again, i have nothing...
  8. Will leaving a portable hard drive plugged into my laptop corrupt any data??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will leaving a portable hard drive plugged into my laptop corrupt any data??: I have a Alienware m15 and am thinking of resetting windows to factory defaults, but will leaving a portable hard drive damage anything? When windows boots up will it just be normally plugged in? Should I leave it in while it is resetting or safety eject it? Does my hard...
  9. Swapping SSDs between laptop and desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Swapping SSDs between laptop and desktop: I'm looking to swap the SSD from my laptop (512GB) with the SSD in my desktop (256GB). Both have windows already installed and contain different files. I'm having a tough time figuring out whether or not this will work, so any advice would be appreciated! Create a clone of...
  10. recover my data back any solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recover my data back any solution: My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for this regards..??? any way to get my data back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/recover-my-data-back-any-solution/42915351-d1d2-41e1-9b47-ac77f119d8df