Windows 10: Windows update cost me a job

Discus and support Windows update cost me a job in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a broken screen on my laptop. Microsoft forced the November update for Windows 10. Now I have no hdmi output and my laptop is useless. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by flyingezekiel, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Windows update cost me a job

I have a broken screen on my laptop. Microsoft forced the November update for Windows 10. Now I have no hdmi output and my laptop is useless. I have a coding interview via skype at 11am. This kind of stuff is why people hate Microsoft. You have cost me so much time, effort, money, and now a great job opportunity. I'm so infuriated right now. Get out of the OS game, you don't possess the skills or know how to maintain stability anymore. This is NOT the first time this has happened to me. How do I roll back this thing without breaking my system?

:)

flyingezekiel, Dec 8, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 8, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows update cost me a job

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows update cost me a job :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows update cost me a job

1. Windows update cost me a job - Similar Threads - update cost job

2. Will it cost me to install Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will it cost me to install Windows 11?: I went to this web page to make a bootable usb that'll install windows 11. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11?subid1=20221002-0458-37f7-b0ff-dd8c61cb46ceIf I continue with that install, will I be charged? I currently have an HP slimline PC with...
  3. Will it cost me to install Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will it cost me to install Windows 11?: I went to this web page to make a bootable usb that'll install windows 11. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11?subid1=20221002-0458-37f7-b0ff-dd8c61cb46ceIf I continue with that install, will I be charged? I currently have an HP slimline PC with...
  4. My job requires me to have windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My job requires me to have windows 10: It's been 10 days since I updated my windows to windows 11. However my job requires me to go back to Windows 10. How can I go back to Windows 10 I have tried everything on YouTube nothing works...
  5. My job requires me to have windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    My job requires me to have windows 10: It's been 10 days since I updated my windows to windows 11. However my job requires me to go back to Windows 10. How can I go back to Windows 10 I have tried everything on YouTube nothing works...
  6. JOB - WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    JOB - WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB: I CANNOT FIND ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB IN THE WEBSITE WWW.CARRERS.MICROSOFT.IN BUT SOME OF THE AGENTS TOLD ME TO APPLY FOR THE JOB BY CONTACTING OR MEETING OR DIRECTLY GOING TO THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE COUNTRY. IS THIS CORRECT TO GO THERE ? OR THERE IS ANY OTHER WAY TO APPLY...
  7. Does it cost anything to update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does it cost anything to update?: Do updates in windows 10 cost anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-it-cost-anything-to-update/daf038d4-dbb3-47db-b930-828d361ea40c
  8. Update cost

Update cost: Is there a cost for the latest windows 10 update? My machine is asking me to update with no mention of cost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-cost/69da9305-1105-4a91-8b02-0b11685e6220
  9. how much is the cost to update this.???

how much is the cost to update this.???: what is the cost to update windows10... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-is-the-cost-to-update-this/1d1bbd9c-9023-4876-b3dc-f449cb474e4a
  10. Windows Update is Interfering with my Job

Windows Update is Interfering with my Job: The company laptop cannot be rebooted if I'm using it with a software that can be turned on only once. If rebooted the entire day is worthless. HOW DO I STOP WINDOWS UPDATE FOREVER?! And most importantly: Why would I need a loophole for this if I didn't command the computer...