Windows 10: Windows update damaged app

Discus and support Windows update damaged app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My application downloaded from Github worked well until the early July update. Now I get warnings about a threat 'SoftwareBundler:win32P)repscram'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdSmega, Jul 17, 2019.

1. EdSmega Win User

Windows update damaged app

My application downloaded from Github worked well until the early July update. Now I get warnings about a threat 'SoftwareBundler:win32P)repscram' and the software no longer works. It still works on my laptop which has not been updated. I deleted it and tried to download a fresh copy but Defender aborts the download. The app is Inav configurator.

I think this is a false positive from Defender. What can I do to fix this?

:)

EdSmega, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 17, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows update damaged app :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Windows update damaged app

Windows store cache is damaged

Hi,

Damaged Windows Store cache may be due to several reasons. It is possible that before you ran the Windows App troubleshooter, Windows Store is already corrupted of needs to be updated.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable unnecessary apps that runs in the background of your computer while you are using it. This process will also reset your apps without losing data on your computer.

To restart your computer to normal startup, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab,
      click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Loraine Mon, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows update damaged app

1. Windows update damaged app - Similar Threads - update damaged app

2. Update kb5022282 damaged windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update kb5022282 damaged windows 10: I have Windows 10 pro, so I can keep most updates off my gaming pc as so many of them break windows, but I was forced to install kb5022282, as widows gave me no choice, but on the next reboot I had the dreaded blue screen and after 2 or 3 more tries it booted, but the taskbar...
  3. Update kb5022282 damaged windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update kb5022282 damaged windows 10: I have Windows 10 pro, so I can keep most updates off my gaming pc as so many of them break windows, but I was forced to install kb5022282, as widows gave me no choice, but on the next reboot I had the dreaded blue screen and after 2 or 3 more tries it booted, but the taskbar...
  4. Update kb5022282 damaged windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Updates now damaging

Updates now damaging: No idea where to post this as even the website is full of closed threads. Absolutely sick of constant deluge of updates that cause far more harm than good. Now have a laptop that was working perfectly with a keyboard with only a couple of keys that register now. With my...
  6. Damage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Damage: How to find out what damage was done by a malware/trojan/backdoor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/damage/01ec6f78-9fd3-419d-b62d-817ec6789397
  7. Windows got damaged after updating to 20H1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows got damaged after updating to 20H1: I updated my Windows 10 version from 1909 to 2004. When i tried to boot up my laptop it crashes and shows that it is attempting repairs and stops working. I tried clicking on the restart button that appears on the screen but it is of no use....
  8. Windows 10 Update damages

Windows 10 Update damages: Last week I attempted to carry out a factory reset on my Linx laptop. However, when it rebooted and was uploading Windows 10 updates it crashed and the result was a black blank screen. I was unable to power the laptop on or off and can only assume from the well documented...
  9. Windows 10 damaged / damaged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 damaged / damaged: Sometimes I have received (or what it seems) a Windows notification to say that it is damaged and I need to carry out instructions to prevent my files from being deleted. There is a countdown timer and a sharp beep that is really annoying. Is there anything I can run from...
  10. after the damaging updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after the damaging updates: last windows update my computer has gone haywire and wont load lots of things either on windows edge or chrome how do i uninstal the last updates...