Windows 10: Windows update deleted all of my Firefox bookmarks

Discus and support Windows update deleted all of my Firefox bookmarks in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows update removed all of my Firefox bookmarks. How to I restore them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jane Gross, May 29, 2019.

1. Windows update deleted all of my Firefox bookmarks

Windows update removed all of my Firefox bookmarks. How to I restore them?

:)

Jane Gross, May 29, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

FireFox Bookmarks

» Your bookmarks are still there, I promise! The Grand Schemes of Kensie Connor

peach1971, May 29, 2019
  3. nsmth Win User
    importing firefox bookmarks to edge

The only browser that shows up in Edge to import bookmarks from is Internet Explorer. I also have Firefox and Chrome installed but neither shows on the import list. Anxious to try Edge but will continue using Firefox until I can import bookmarks.

nsmth, May 29, 2019
  4. Windows update deleted all of my Firefox bookmarks

importing firefox bookmarks to edge

Firefox is not listed in the browsers to import bookmarks from. How can I import bookmarks from Firefox? I have quite a few and if I cannot import to Edge, I will just stick with Firefox

edschilling, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows update deleted all of my Firefox bookmarks

1. Windows update deleted all of my Firefox bookmarks - Similar Threads - update deleted Firefox

2. Firefox has hidden my bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox has hidden my bookmarks: Something happened with Firefox this evening. I had three tabs open and I was looking at a picture in a 4th tab that was bigger than my screen. But instead of scrolling up and down when I rolled my mouse wheel, it was going left and right. I couldn't scroll up and down at...
  3. Can't see my deleted Firefox bookmarks in the recycle bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see my deleted Firefox bookmarks in the recycle bin: How can I permanently delete or restore those deleted items? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-my-deleted-firefox-bookmarks-in-the/12c84a88-3b4d-4fe2-bdc6-b3c274092001
  4. Firefox for Android Bookmark?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox for Android Bookmark?: Does anyone know how to save bookmarks in Firefox on a Android phone? I tried following the guides I found using Google and they all say to click on the star. When I click on bookmarks I don't have a star to click on. 166779
  5. Firefox Bookmark Search

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmark Search: When I open up the bookmark manager, and do a search, how can I tell which folder the bookmark is in? 157783
  6. FireFox bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox bookmarks: After years of using FF, backing up and restoring older ones I "acquired" a mile long list and between them many duplicates, some in folders which are also exact duplicates. From time to time I have to clean them manually one by one. Is there some way to do it automatically ?...
  7. Bookmarks in Firefox under Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Bookmarks in Firefox under Windows 10: Hello My "old" computer crashed (motherboard & processor) and I had to build a new one The "old" disks are still readable but not bootable (completely different hardware) I had a lot of Firefox bookmarks but did not export them Whare could I find the bookmarks file(s) and...
  8. Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks: Hello, One day Firefox just stopped syncing bookmarks on my phone. I read somewhere online that Firefox will only sync bookmarks if there are less than 5,000 bookmarks but, I don't have anywhere that many. I know Firefox recently has gone through some UI changes. Could the...
  9. Firefox Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Bookmarks: Hi. The new Firefox Quantum has done something unwelcome with my bookmarking procedure - when I click 'Bookmark This Page' the entry goes to 'Other Bookmarks' whereas I prefer them in the Bookmarks Menu (i.e. not in a folder). Is there a setting I can change to make Bookmarks...
  10. Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows: How to: Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows How to Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Google Chrome. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in Chrome that you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update deleted my bookmarks

2. Just had windows 10 update whre is firefox and all my book marks

3. win update 1903 chrome mozilla crash

4. windows update deleted my firefox bookmarks,
  5. windows update deleted explorer favorites,
  6. update to 1903 firfox bookmarks,
  7. why laptop update would delete firefox,
  8. windows update deleted my bookmarksbookmarks,
  9. windows may update deleted firefox,
  10. mozilla firefox windows 10 1903