Windows 10: Windows update deleted Bluetooth.

Discus and support Windows update deleted Bluetooth. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, so I have Windows 10 on my PC. Several days ago some issues arose and I realized I had to update my Windows 10 version. I used Windows Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmilyBrown6, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows update deleted Bluetooth.

Hi, so I have Windows 10 on my PC. Several days ago some issues arose and I realized I had to update my Windows 10 version. I used Windows Update Assistant to update to 1903. It was successful according to my PC and I used Bluetooth just fine after. The next day Windows told me it needed to update and restart again. I was away from the computer when it auto restarted. I let it run and update and thought nothing of it. My PC is now running 1903.

Today I came on and tried to connect my Bluetooth headphones through the settings, like always. However, it then told me it could not connect to any devices with this PC. I realized the on/off toggle for Bluetooth was gone. The Bluetooth icon is gone. I did the troubleshooter and it says this device no longer has Bluetooth. I accessed my device manager, Bluetooth is not in there at all, not even under hidden or other drivers. I accessed services.msc and the Bluetooth Support Services was not disabled, it was set to Manual (Trigger start). It was stopped, however. I started it and set it to Automatic (Trigger start).

There has been no change. None of these fixes did anything and I can't find anymore ways to fix online. I don't dare search up a Bluetooth driver to install because I don't want to get a virus or break things. If anyone can help with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

EmilyBrown6, Aug 4, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 29, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 29, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows update deleted Bluetooth.

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows update deleted Bluetooth.

1. Windows update deleted Bluetooth. - Similar Threads - update deleted Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Toggle Missing/Deleted Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Toggle Missing/Deleted Bluetooth: Hi all,After using Bluetooth on my device for around two years, a while ago it suddenly disappeared. When I run the Troubleshooter I get a message back saying that my device isn't compatible. Following other advice on here, I deleted all Bluetooth applications in my Device...
  3. Bluetooth Toggle Missing/Deleted Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Toggle Missing/Deleted Bluetooth: Hi all,After using Bluetooth on my device for around two years, a while ago it suddenly disappeared. When I run the Troubleshooter I get a message back saying that my device isn't compatible. Following other advice on here, I deleted all Bluetooth applications in my Device...
  4. Bluetooth Toggle Missing/Deleted Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth deleting itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth deleting itself: so a few weeks ago everything was fine and dandy, but suddenly my bluetooth devices stopped connecting to my computer. I looked through the settings to find that not only was bluetooth "off", but the button for turning it back on had disappeared. I looked around online for...
  6. Bluetooth Deleted

Bluetooth Deleted: After a windows update bluetooth disappeared. It was not in the active pane, if I search bluetooth there was no way to switch it on, and if I run the troubleshooter it says there is no bluetooth on the laptop. In device manager I eventually managed to show hidden items and...
  7. bluetooth capability deleted

bluetooth capability deleted: Hello I was trying to turn on Bluetooth bit in troubleshoot shows this device has deleted Bluetooth capability. So how can I fix it? Laptop- dell latitudeE6540 Windows 10 pro 64 bit...
  8. Bluetooth Got Deleted

Bluetooth Got Deleted: Hello. I have a Windows 10 Surface Pro and I have a problem with my Bluetooth. It suddenly got deleted. I went to my devices and it said Bluetooth turned off. And when I ran the troubleshoot for Bluetooth, it said this device doesn't have Bluetooth Capability. Please help....
  9. Bluetooth Driver Deleted

Bluetooth Driver Deleted: I deleted my bluetooth driver as it was not detecting any of my devices and this was a common solution for many people. However, Windows 10 never helped me reinstall the driver and now I do not know what to do. How can I get the Bluetooth driver back on my laptop?...
  10. Update on Windows 10 caused deleting bluetooth driver

Update on Windows 10 caused deleting bluetooth driver: Hi, I know everybody might experience this kind of problem that when after an update made by windows, the Bluetooth driver was gone. I was so mad at this when I found at because I am using my wireless headset for my online job and now I cannot use it because of this single...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update removed bluetooth

2. WINDOWS UPDATE DELETED THE BLUETOOTH