Windows 10: Windows update destroyed Windows Sounds not audio

Discus and support Windows update destroyed Windows Sounds not audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day all, Previously, Windows updates seemed to stall and would fail. Today, the latest WIN10 updates went through and the update tool shows green... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarvinWB, Oct 13, 2021.

1. MarvinWB Win User

Windows update destroyed Windows Sounds not audio

Good day all, Previously, Windows updates seemed to stall and would fail. Today, the latest WIN10 updates went through and the update tool shows green and that all is well and current. My music and films/audio play just fine. There is one problem, all of the Windows sounds for any sorts of prompts such as incoming mail or errors all sound the same, a brief blast of white noise. I was advised by a Microsoft tech, in an online chat, to update my sound drivers. They check fine and are current. I can either spend time and others' time to troubleshoot this or simply turn off

:)

MarvinWB, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows update destroyed Windows Sounds not audio

1. Windows update destroyed Windows Sounds not audio - Similar Threads - update destroyed Sounds

2. Windows updates destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates destroyed my pc: When i updated windows my pc constantly crashed and now it won't even start before recent updates no problems but now it's destroyed i dont even know what to do my pc isn't even that old and its not like i have the money to buy a new pc what can i do...
  3. Windows Update destroyed Search Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update destroyed Search Menu: Hi, many times my old PC was trying to do Windows Updates, and it always failed, yet I can't disable them. However, last time when my old laptop didn't succeed installing updates, the Search menu broke afterall. It does open, but it's completely frozen, like whatever I type,...
  4. Windows Update destroyed Search Menu

Windows Update destroyed Search Menu: Hi, many times my old PC was trying to do Windows Updates, and it always failed, yet I can't disable them. However, last time when my old laptop didn't succeed installing updates, the Search menu broke afterall. It does open, but it's completely frozen, like whatever I type,...
  5. Windows update destroyed Windows Sounds not audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update destroyed Windows Sounds not audio: Good day all, Previously, Windows updates seemed to stall and would fail. Today, the latest WIN10 updates went through and the update tool shows green and that all is well and current. My music and films/audio play just fine. There is one problem, all of the Windows sounds...
  6. Windows update destroyed Windows Sounds not audio

Windows update destroyed Windows Sounds not audio: Good day all, Previously, Windows updates seemed to stall and would fail. Today, the latest WIN10 updates went through and the update tool shows green and that all is well and current. My music and films/audio play just fine. There is one problem, all of the Windows sounds...
  7. Windows update destroyed audio drivers/settings(more info in the comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update destroyed audio drivers/settings(more info in the comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/69aolo420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mc1wao/windows_update_destroyed_audio/
  8. Flashplayer destroyed by windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashplayer destroyed by windows update: After being force fed Windows auto update, flashplayer will no longer play. Error #4000/6000. Is there a solution other than rolling back the update?...
  9. Windows Update Destroyed My Audio

Windows Update Destroyed My Audio: I'm so upset. I have the current audio drivers for my computer, so the suggestion to update my drivers hasn't solved the problem. This is not cool, and it's a problem that hasn't been fixed, which is why I had to uninstall this update the FIRST time and go back to an earlier...
  10. Windows update destroyed my laptop.

Windows update destroyed my laptop.: So last night I got a message that I needed to update. I clicked to update and the whole screen went black. Nothing works. If I turn it on there are 8 beeps. I'm afraid that as far as I'm concerned, if company's product breaks something, I expect them to fix or replace....