Windows 10: Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365

Discus and support Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 was updated on my DELL laptop within the past few days. I now have Office 365 installed. I was previously running Microsoft Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertMeagher1, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365

Windows 10 was updated on my DELL laptop within the past few days. I now have Office 365 installed. I was previously running Microsoft Office Professional Home Edition. Will I have to pay for use of the Office 365 suite of Microsoft Office software Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint?

:)

RobertMeagher1, Feb 15, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Feb 15, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365

office 365 vs office 2013

Not really. Office 365 Home Premium is the equivalent to Office Professional. Office Professional is $390 and you can only install it on one PC. Office 365 is $99.99 a year and you can install it on up to 5 PCs. So even if you have just one PC, it would take almost 4 years for 365 to match the cost of the stand alone version. And if you have 2 PCs the cost for the stand alone version soars to $780, thats almost 8 years of paying for 365...

newtekie1, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365

1. Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365 - Similar Threads - update pay Office

2. Paying for Microsoft 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Paying for Microsoft 365: Our church is about to move to Microsoft 365 Personal for the 2 or 3 PCs it has/will have, all using the same Microsoft account. The church has a bank account but no card, all transactions are either by direct debit (e.g. for broadband), bank transfer or cheque. To pay for...
  3. Guys, I have a trouble with office 365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys, I have a trouble with office 365: [ATTACH] I have a hp pavilion 15-cd002la with windows 10 (up to date with the window's updates) and Office is showing me this blank screen since several days ago. I already uninstalled it, installed again, tried to repair it with windows and a microsoft tool but nothing...
  4. activation do i have to pay for this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation do i have to pay for this: I need to activate my win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-do-i-have-to-pay-for-this/0e1034fb-7552-41a5-ae19-c971a6eacb4e"
  5. Unable to Pay Overdue Office 365 Personal Subscription

Unable to Pay Overdue Office 365 Personal Subscription: Card expired so set up a new one and removed the old one. Now just looping on overdue subscription page - select Card (only one available) - Next button - appears to process - then redisplays same page! I only have the one account - although I did change the password...
  6. Office 365 updates not shown in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 updates not shown in Windows Update: I am using Office 365 with Windows 10 Pro. When I click "Check for updates" windows shows that no updates are available. But from office if I click Check for Updates, it shows downloading updates. Previously all office updates were downloaded along with Windows update....
  7. Do I have to have Microsoft Office 365?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have to have Microsoft Office 365?: I'm wondering if I have to have Microsoft Office 365 installed in order to utilize OneNote/Word/Excel. I literally only use those three programs (and not much, honestly), but the Microsoft Office program slows my PC down dramatically and I'd like to steam line things a bit if...
  8. How do I know what Office 365 updates have been installed?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I know what Office 365 updates have been installed?: I am using Win 10 Pro, if that matters, but have no idea if Outlook 365 is at the latest level. I think it was in the Summer sometime when there was such an update. but can't swear to it. What is the latest and how to I get it. And as an aside, what update will include the...
  9. Do I have to pay to have Windows reinstalled?

Do I have to pay to have Windows reinstalled?: I've had my laptop repaired after water damage. They've fix various things appeartley but say that the hard drive also needs to be replaced. In the quote for the repairs is a fee for installing Windows but can't I just reinstall with the windows key I have from when I...
  10. Does office 365 have a onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does office 365 have a onedrive?: bradley.austin12 is my student login name. I have office365 installed. I'm going to AIU University. My other Microsoft accounts are scheduled to be deleted....