Windows 10: windows update does not update ... I am on the windows insider program

Discus and support windows update does not update ... I am on the windows insider program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have winver 1903 os build 18362.239 I get error codes for the following update(s) and cannot update either update windows 10 version 1903x86 (... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mrtease3, Nov 28, 2019.

1. mrtease3 Win User

windows update does not update ... I am on the windows insider program

I have winver 1903 os build 18362.239

I get error codes for the following update(s) and cannot update either update

windows 10 version 1903x86 ( KB4524570 ) AND

windows version 10 1909 error code 0x800f0986 ...

I spoke to microsoft support, 1-425-617-8308 and they TRIED to fix it BUT they indicated that it is a Windows Insider Program Issue that he could not resolve and that I have to notify the Windows Insider Program to get futher help. HELP HELP HELP .... Thanks

:)

mrtease3, Nov 28, 2019

2. Windows insider program update issue

I keep getting a failed update "nice new yuppie friendly Blue screen" with my attempt to update to Windows new 14951 build...anyone else?

I am NOT referring to the intermittent download/internet issues that are pasted all over google when you search this update either..mine downloads, restarts, then fails somewhere in the process when it is loading the newly installed system update

im curious if anyone else is having issues

win 10 pro 14.936.1000 1607

failing on 14951.insider program "fast"

jboydgolfer, Nov 28, 2019
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Nov 28, 2019
  4. windows update does not update ... I am on the windows insider program

Windows insider program update issue

We had a server that we tested the windows 10 server TP and it started blue screening twice a day saying evaluation period has ended. Tried to update but from what we read the program has ended and we have to reformat *Frown windows update does not update ... I am on the windows insider program :(

brandonwh64, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

windows update does not update ... I am on the windows insider program

1. windows update does not update ... I am on the windows insider program - Similar Threads - update does update

2. My Windows 11 is on version Dev but am not in the insider program. Also it is not updating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 is on version Dev but am not in the insider program. Also it is not updating...: it is still stuck here, I can't update any further. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-is-on-version-dev-but-am-not-in-the/e3d1ced2-a5e5-4c09-b169-458727c100ac
  3. Latest Windows Update/insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Windows Update/insider program: Since mid-last week, I have been trying to install the latest pre-release/preview: 10.025120.1010/Oxc1900101. I get through the first part okay, however when the computer restarts to the second part, it gets as far as 91% and won't go any further. I've let it go for as long...
  4. Latest Windows Update/insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Windows Update/insider program: Since mid-last week, I have been trying to install the latest pre-release/preview: 10.025120.1010/Oxc1900101. I get through the first part okay, however when the computer restarts to the second part, it gets as far as 91% and won't go any further. I've let it go for as long...
  5. I am not a windows insider but I am getting windows 11 updates.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not a windows insider but I am getting windows 11 updates.: I am not a windows insider but I am getting windows 11 updates, so I paused the update, what should I do now. I don't want to update to windows 11....
  6. Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800706be...
  7. Windows Insider Program Updating Issue...

Windows Insider Program Updating Issue...: Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a nice day or night, whenever you're reading this. I've been having a problem for several weeks now with my Windows 10 Computer. I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 2004 latest official update. I have enrolled in the Windows Insider...
  8. Trying to update with windows insider program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to update with windows insider program: Hi, i just registered for windows insider program to get the latest update. But in my diagnostic data the two options are greyed out. I have tried to set 3 in the regedit but that doesnt work! 165696
  9. Failed Insider Update and I am not on Insider Program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Failed Insider Update and I am not on Insider Program: I did an Office update today and when checking update history it shows a failed update from Aug 4 that looks like an older Insider build. I have heard of others seeing this also. I was on the Insider program when 1803 was released but left the program back in March. I saw a...
  10. Windows insider program update

Windows insider program update: I recently updated my windows 10 version to insider build 17713.rs5 release. After the update I started getting BSOD ( Page fault in nonpaged area ) and when the laptop restarts after the BSOD I am not being able to see any font on the laptop. I have tried running chdsk, sfc...