Windows 10: Windows Update doesn't detect 22H2 update as a new update

Discus and support Windows Update doesn't detect 22H2 update as a new update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to update to Windows 11 22H2, but when I go to Windows Update, it doesn't show me the "Windows 11, version 22H2 is availble" text.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdenGamer1, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Windows Update doesn't detect 22H2 update as a new update

I've been trying to update to Windows 11 22H2, but when I go to Windows Update, it doesn't show me the "Windows 11, version 22H2 is availble" text. I've tried to install the updates and then check for updates, but it doesn't show anything.

:)

EdenGamer1, Sep 26, 2022
  2. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Sep 26, 2022
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 26, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

Windows Update doesn't detect 22H2 update as a new update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows Update doesn't detect 22H2 update as a new update

1. Windows Update doesn't detect 22H2 update as a new update - Similar Threads - Update doesn't detect

2. Window's Update Doesn't Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's Update Doesn't Update: 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 is set to Pending restart.I have clicked Restart now, it loads but nothing happens, scheduled restart. Update and Restart, Update and shutdown. All it does is Either Shutdown or Restart my...
  3. Window's Update Doesn't Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window's Update Doesn't Update: 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 is set to Pending restart.I have clicked Restart now, it loads but nothing happens, scheduled restart. Update and Restart, Update and shutdown. All it does is Either Shutdown or Restart my...
  4. Doesn't update to 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doesn't update to 22H2: When I try to update my windows 10 pro to 22H2, it shows "we couldn't installing updates". I tried every solution but nothing workks. I think that it is fake windows. What should I do?...
  5. Doesn't update to 22H2

Doesn't update to 22H2: When I try to update my windows 10 pro to 22H2, it shows "we couldn't installing updates". I tried every solution but nothing workks. I think that it is fake windows. What should I do?...
  6. Doesn't update to 22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 doesn't complete the update to 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't complete the update to 22H2: Hello, I have a Windows 11 21H2 install which works quite fine but it can't complete the upgrade to 22H2.What I get is a 0xC1900101 - 0x40021 error code in the SECOND_BOOT phase during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE.It's actually a blue screen, then the system just reverts back, I've...
  8. Windows 11 doesn't complete the update to 22H2

Windows 11 doesn't complete the update to 22H2: Hello, I have a Windows 11 21H2 install which works quite fine but it can't complete the upgrade to 22H2.What I get is a 0xC1900101 - 0x40021 error code in the SECOND_BOOT phase during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE.It's actually a blue screen, then the system just reverts back, I've...
  9. Windows Update doesn't detect 22H2 update as a new update

Windows Update doesn't detect 22H2 update as a new update: I've been trying to update to Windows 11 22H2, but when I go to Windows Update, it doesn't show me the "Windows 11, version 22H2 is availble" text. I've tried to install the updates and then check for updates, but it doesn't show anything....
  10. Windows Update doesn't show any new updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update doesn't show any new updates: Even when I manually scan from Windows Update (WU) I don't receive the new Cumulative Updates (CU) from MS (I am not getting KB4505903). I am currently on Win 10 v1903 build 18362.239. This thing happened last month too but I installed the CU manually by downloading it from...