Windows 10: Windows Update doesn't show any new updates

Discus and support Windows Update doesn't show any new updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Even when I manually scan from Windows Update (WU) I don't receive the new Cumulative Updates (CU) from MS (I am not getting KB4505903). I am currently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rockstar, Jul 27, 2019.

1. rockstar Win User

Windows Update doesn't show any new updates

Even when I manually scan from Windows Update (WU) I don't receive the new Cumulative Updates (CU) from MS (I am not getting KB4505903). I am currently on Win 10 v1903 build 18362.239. This thing happened last month too but I installed the CU manually by downloading it from Windows update catalog. I don't wanna do this every month. The only reason I can think of is I remember putting a delay for CU in the advanced settings of WU (It was I think a montha of delay. This was back when WU were pretty bad, now they seem pretty solid). But recently MS removed those settings from WU. Any way to remove the delay?

Things I have tried so far.
    sfc /scannow --no error
    dism--- no error
    set manual delay via GPEDIT to 0 days
    Uninstalling AV

:)

rockstar, Jul 27, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Update doesn't show any new updates [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 27, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Windows Update doesn't show any new updates

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update doesn't show any new updates

1. Windows Update doesn't show any new updates - Similar Threads - Update doesn't show

2. Why doesn't Windows Update history show?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why doesn't Windows Update history show?: windows update history is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-windows-update-history-show/974c1c5a-a7a5-467d-ab7a-36ea1e06be25
  3. why doesn't thw windows update history show?

why doesn't thw windows update history show?: windows update history is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-thw-windows-update-history-show/974c1c5a-a7a5-467d-ab7a-36ea1e06be25
  4. Lock screen doesn't show any image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen doesn't show any image: I am running on the latest version of the windows build and after a few prior updates my lock screen for windows has stopped loading images. it just shows a blank screen (solid color of the theme i have set for windows) and although it even shows those tips and facts on the...
  5. Windows Updates show Microsoft still doesn't "get it"

Windows Updates show Microsoft still doesn't "get it": So, I have settings for update activity which determine the time etc when downloads and updates can take place. I have instructed the OS to inhibit notification popups when an application is full screen. And yet right in the middle of a fullscreen application session,...
  6. May 2019 Update doesn't show new Settings UI

in Windows 10 Customization
    May 2019 Update doesn't show new Settings UI: I updated to the May 2019 Update (Win 10 Home) without any issues or receiving any error message. However, when I open Settings it doesn't show the new UI that's supposed to have the user account banner at the top of the window. Instead, mine still looks like it did in the...
  7. Windows 10 Update don't find any new updates

Windows 10 Update don't find any new updates: I have bought a Lenovo T430 with Windows 10/1511 (10586.1176) Pro. Unfortunately Windows update does not find any new updates. Other update like Office and virus defender are updated. Pls advice....
  8. wifi doesn't show up after windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi doesn't show up after windows update: I have pcie wifi/Bluetooth installed in my computer. ASUS AC55BT B1. (pci-e) it uses Intel AC 8260 wifi and Bluetooth (2 in 1 solution) It worked for a while. I updated the windows today and Wifi completely disappeared from network options but Bluetooth 4.2 still works. I...
  9. Windows Update doesn't show Build 1803

Windows Update doesn't show Build 1803: I have a Dell XPS-13 laptop running Windows 10 build 17134. I have tried running Windows update multiple times, but it never shows build 1803. How do I get Windows Update to install build 1803?...
  10. Windows doesn't update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows doesn't update: I'm running windows technically preview and my computer doesn't update to build 10547. I got this message for 5 days that it requires a restart to install which i did plenty of times *Think Is there a way to force the update? 24039