Windows 10: Windows Update doesn't work properly

Discus and support Windows Update doesn't work properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows: Windows 10 Build 10240 RAM: 8GB CPU: i5-8250U I have been trying to update to windows 10 build 20H2 but it fails everytime. It succeeds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by akhiljose1, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Windows Update doesn't work properly

windows: Windows 10 Build 10240

RAM: 8GB

CPU: i5-8250U

I have been trying to update to windows 10 build 20H2 but it fails everytime.

It succeeds in downloading the update.

but when it prepares to install, the progress jumps from 0 to 7, to 20, to 100 almost instantly.

If there is any solution please tell.

:)

akhiljose1, Jan 29, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Update doesn't work properly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Windows Update doesn't work properly

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update doesn't work properly

1. Windows Update doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - Update doesn't properly

2. Windows Key doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key doesn't work properly: Whenever I try to open the start menu using the Windows Key, it doesn't open it when I press it once. I have to hold it down for approximately 3 seconds, and even then, it won't open sometimes. The other functions of the Windows key works like Win + S opens the search box....
  3. Windows Key doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Key doesn't work properly: Whenever I try to open the start menu using the Windows Key, it doesn't open it when I press it once. I have to hold it down for approximately 3 seconds, and even then, it won't open sometimes. The other functions of the Windows key works like Win + S opens the search box....
  4. Snapping windows doesn't work properly

Snapping windows doesn't work properly: I'm trying the snapping feature in multi-tasking. When I drag a window to the edge of the screen, it should fill exactly half of the screen, but sometimes it is a little bit larger than expected. Here "sometimes" means it doesn't happen every time. It happens on many...
  5. Snapping windows doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snapping windows doesn't work properly: I'm trying the snapping feature in multi-tasking. When I drag a window to the edge of the screen, it should fill exactly half of the screen, but sometimes it is a little bit larger than expected. Here "sometimes" means it doesn't happen every time. It happens on many...
  6. Windows Doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Doesn't work properly: Whenever i started my windows pc, it showed a popup that it ask me to log out Microsoft account and delete my all windows data from c drive. i am facing this issue continuously. I lost so many important files due to this error
  7. Windows Lock Doesn't Work Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lock Doesn't Work Properly: I have a problem with my laptop. After cumulative update windows last week, my laptop can't lock. Press Windows + L doesn't work, Ctrl + alt + del there's no lock option too. And after sleep my laptop and turn on again, it doesn't lock. But, when it shut down and turn on...
  8. Windows Lock Doesn't Work Properly

Windows Lock Doesn't Work Properly: I have a problem with my laptop. After cumulative update windows last week, my laptop can't lock. Press Windows + L doesn't work, Ctrl + alt + del there's no lock option too. And after sleep my laptop and turn on again, it doesn't lock. But, when it shut down and turn on...
  9. Explorer.exe doesn't work properly on the KB5007215 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe doesn't work properly on the KB5007215 update: I have a problem with this update KB5007215 when i install it, the process explorer.exe do not start correctly, I can open the task manager, and with the option of run a new task i'm able to run any program i want, i've already tried to restart my pc, I took a look on...
  10. Explorer.exe doesn't work properly on the KB5007215 update

Explorer.exe doesn't work properly on the KB5007215 update: I have a problem with this update KB5007215 when i install it, the process explorer.exe do not start correctly, I can open the task manager, and with the option of run a new task i'm able to run any program i want, i've already tried to restart my pc, I took a look on...