Windows 10: Windows Update done at 4 AM on 4/9/19

Discus and support Windows Update done at 4 AM on 4/9/19 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My desktop crashed, and I have tried every option that HP lists to get in to my computer. The message is that it cannot restart. When I restored it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JGulick, Apr 12, 2019.

1. JGulick Win User

Windows Update done at 4 AM on 4/9/19

My desktop crashed, and I have tried every option that HP lists to get in to my computer. The message is that it cannot restart. When I restored it back to the most recent update, it said that there was an update run on 4/9 at 4 AM. So the automatic update is what crashed it.

Please advise how to fix. Can you send a fix thru, since your automatic "update" is what crashed it?

:)

JGulick, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Virtual Tennis 4 is not working in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Have you updated all the pending updates?

• Have you updated the display driver?
    I suggest you to install the Virtual Tennis 4 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

1. Download the Game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Game install and then check the functionality

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Windows Update done at 4 AM on 4/9/19

Sims 4 9/18/16 new update

Hi Laurel,

To better assist you, we would like to verify few things:

• Has the Windows 10 Update finished completely?
    • Do you see any error message when you launch Sims 4?
    This could be a compatibility issue with your older programs. To make older programs compatible with your current Windows version, click this

link

For more information regarding troubleshooting Sims 4 compatibility issue with the current OS, visit this

link

You can also join the
    Sims forum community
    for further questions about the product.

Should you have questions or clarifications, let us know.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update done at 4 AM on 4/9/19

1. Windows Update done at 4 AM on 4/9/19 - Similar Threads - Update done

2. I cannot get updates to install, no matter what is done.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get updates to install, no matter what is done.: I need an simple answer to this, will update KB5034441 get resolved soon?Microsoft tech help, only in the end, has stated the issue with KB5034441 is 'being worked on' and thatthe latest update KB5001716 will not install until the previous issues for KB5034441 is...
  3. I cannot get updates to install, no matter what is done.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get updates to install, no matter what is done.: I need an simple answer to this, will update KB5034441 get resolved soon?Microsoft tech help, only in the end, has stated the issue with KB5034441 is 'being worked on' and thatthe latest update KB5001716 will not install until the previous issues for KB5034441 is...
  4. I cannot get updates to install, no matter what is done.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a couple of Win updates pending which I done need. The wushowhide.diagcab file does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a couple of Win updates pending which I done need. The wushowhide.diagcab file does...: Trying to download the diag file gives an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-couple-of-win-updates-pending-which-i/73ed212d-5c19-4313-9c6f-68a702680815
  6. I have a couple of Win updates pending which I done need. The wushowhide.diagcab file does...

I have a couple of Win updates pending which I done need. The wushowhide.diagcab file does...: Trying to download the diag file gives an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-couple-of-win-updates-pending-which-i/73ed212d-5c19-4313-9c6f-68a702680815
  7. Had to run bit-locker and now audio doesn't work. Have done updates and loaded Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to run bit-locker and now audio doesn't work. Have done updates and loaded Windows 11...: Had to run bit-locker and now audio doesn't work. Have done updates and loaded Windows 11 since then. Audio devices say the are working correctly but they arent at all....
  8. Had to run bit-locker and now audio doesn't work. Have done updates and loaded Windows 11...

Had to run bit-locker and now audio doesn't work. Have done updates and loaded Windows 11...: Had to run bit-locker and now audio doesn't work. Have done updates and loaded Windows 11 since then. Audio devices say the are working correctly but they arent at all....
  9. Windows 10 OS Froze 4 time after Dec 15 updates had to hard reset all 4 times, Done with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 OS Froze 4 time after Dec 15 updates had to hard reset all 4 times, Done with...: This is nonsense the endless updates, force restarts, OS freezes endlessly over and over again throughout the day, attempts to disable windows updates, intrusive resets of install, intrusive downloads forced restarts, have to do a recovery back to prior install dates....
  10. Windows 10 OS Froze 4 time after Dec 15 updates had to hard reset all 4 times, Done with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 OS Froze 4 time after Dec 15 updates had to hard reset all 4 times, Done with...: This is nonsense the endless updates, force restarts, OS freezes endlessly over and over again throughout the day, attempts to disable windows updates, intrusive resets of install, intrusive downloads forced restarts, have to do a recovery back to prior install dates....