Windows 10: Windows update downloading update again and again.

Discus and support Windows update downloading update again and again. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded an update called 19H1; it downloaded 70% and then I turned my PC off, when I started my PC today, the update didn't start from 70% but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdityaSingh7890, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Windows update downloading update again and again.

I downloaded an update called 19H1; it downloaded 70% and then I turned my PC off, when I started my PC today, the update didn't start from 70% but from 0%, any fix??? it happened like four times. Do anyone has this problem...???

:)

AdityaSingh7890, Mar 9, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 9, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. Windows update downloading update again and again.

Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile Windows update downloading update again and again. :)

Thermopylae_480, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows update downloading update again and again.

1. Windows update downloading update again and again. - Similar Threads - update downloading update

2. Update again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update again: This is a real pain. Everytime the computer has an update it never works. I will fix it by running troubleshooter then when there is a new patch it will have an error as well. Sometimes it has different error for every KB. I dont want this. Im afraid to lose data or programs...
  3. Update again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update again: This is a real pain. Everytime the computer has an update it never works. I will fix it by running troubleshooter then when there is a new patch it will have an error as well. Sometimes it has different error for every KB. I dont want this. Im afraid to lose data or programs...
  4. Update again

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Update Again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update Again: Windows Update keep restart installing the same everyday when i on my pc. How to stop windows update keep restart install updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-again/065a7347-6a4d-477a-9fad-d18d71f33fec
  6. Windows Update Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Again: Windows Update keep restart installing the same everyday when i on my pc. How to stop windows update keep restart install updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-again/065a7347-6a4d-477a-9fad-d18d71f33fec
  7. Windows Update Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Security Intelligence update downloading again and again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Security Intelligence update downloading again and again: Whenever i check for update after few hours i always get a security intelligence update for Microsoft defender here, the list is 4x bigger. I haven't got 20H2 update yet. submitted by /u/anonwo8m8 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows Update fails again - and again, and again, etc!!

Windows Update fails again - and again, and again, etc!!: My desktop is running Windows 10 Pro version 1709 build 16299.371. After many months and dozens of attempts, the Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1803 ALWAYS FAILS. In the process of failing it usually leaves the computer at least hung, and often unusable/unbootable....
  10. windows downloading again and again

windows downloading again and again: why windows 10 upgrade assistant after 100% downloading again restarts from 1%???... this is hapenning for second time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-downloading-again-and-again/73c3712f-d499-422c-aeb5-3c529391cfd9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update downloading again