Windows 10: Windows Update driver message

Discus and support Windows Update driver message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Update, Optional Updates always shows a driver update available for an HP 8620 printer I got rid of 3 years ago. How do I get rid of the faulty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anthony Longo, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Windows Update driver message

Windows Update, Optional Updates always shows a driver update available for an HP 8620 printer I got rid of 3 years ago. How do I get rid of the faulty notice?

:)

Anthony Longo, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Techtu Win User
    Help me make a driver update list.

Hi all *Smile Windows Update driver message :)

so to start I have a pretty crappy memory and usually forget which drivers need updating, the only I do generally is my GPU driver but that is only because Windows tell's me so.

What I want is a list of drivers what need to be updated regulary and the one's not so often so please can you help me with this?

Regular.
    GPU

Every so often.
    Audio
    Chipset
    Ethernet/LAN
    Motherboard BIOS
    RAID

This message will be updated as other's post so just incase others need the list too it'll all be in one message at the top of the thread.

Techtu, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Windows Update driver message

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Windows Update driver message

1. Windows Update driver message - Similar Threads - Update driver message

2. Windows Update driver message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update driver message: Windows Update, Optional Updates always shows a driver update available for an HP 8620 printer I got rid of 3 years ago. How do I get rid of the faulty notice?...
  3. Windows Update driver message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update driver message: Windows Update, Optional Updates always shows a driver update available for an HP 8620 printer I got rid of 3 years ago. How do I get rid of the faulty notice?...
  4. Windows update message

Windows update message: Windows 10 pro. Updates work but get message "some settings are managed by your organization". There are no policies in gpe that are configured. I removed all registry keys in Windowsupdate\AU except default and that message in quotations goes away in windows updates and they...
  5. Windows update message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update message: Windows 10 pro. Updates work but get message "some settings are managed by your organization". There are no policies in gpe that are configured. I removed all registry keys in Windowsupdate\AU except default and that message in quotations goes away in windows updates and they...
  6. Windows update message.

Windows update message.: I have all updates done automatically. The update page still shows "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" in red but there is nothing showing that tells me what is required....
  7. Driver error message

Driver error message: error message say " a current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install." how do i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-error-message/5365e786-1924-462d-bbf1-dcd858d622c9
  8. 'BattlEye BEDaisy.sys driver' message while updating windows.

'BattlEye BEDaisy.sys driver' message while updating windows.: While updating my windows it gives the following error message: " BattlEye BEDaisy.sys driver Although you are enrolled in the windows insider program, the current preview build won't work on your device. You may unenroll from the insider program and try again later, or...
  9. windows update message

windows update message: I see the following in Win update on Win 10 Pro LENOVO YOGA Intel - net - 7/24/18 12:00:00 AM - 20.70.0.100 Pending Install This appeared today after an earlier check said my system was up to date. Why is this showing up now? Any info will be helpful, Thanks...
  10. Windows Update Message??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Message??: I am not sure what should I do with this message? I was checking to see if any new Windows Update in Update and Security but got the yellow message popped up. Here is below: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. I am not sure what device is missing?...