Windows 10: Windows Update Driver - Outdate&Bug

Discus and support Windows Update Driver - Outdate&Bug in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello.For some time i have a problem with windows update. It always installs a driver for my graphics adapterRadeon Vega 8 that is very old2018 and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vasile Cristian, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Windows Update Driver - Outdate&Bug

Hello.For some time i have a problem with windows update. It always installs a driver for my graphics adapterRadeon Vega 8 that is very old2018 and it has bugs. For example if i wanna access the control panel for my graphics card it says that my "Radeon Software and Driver" does not match. If i want to update the driver i can use the latest one until windows gets an update and automatically updates the driver to the one on the microsoft servers that has problems. Can you please update the drivers on the server so i can get my graphics adapter working 100% ?

:)

Vasile Cristian, Nov 12, 2020

2. windows 10 mcpc drivers outdated

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you download latest drivers from Manufacturer's Website.

Follow the steps to update the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand respective driver. (The driver which was stated to be outdated.)
    • Right-click on the driver and
      select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's Website and download the latest driver.
    • Once the download is complete, run the setup file and install the software.
    • Follow on-screen instructions.
    • Restart the computer and check
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 bug?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the outdated keyboard driver. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to update keyboard driver. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device manager.
    • Locate for Keyboard and click on it to expand .
    • Right click on the keyboard and click on update.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the statues we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Update Driver - Outdate&Bug

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows Update Driver - Outdate&Bug

1. Windows Update Driver - Outdate&Bug - Similar Threads - Update Driver Outdate&Bug

2. Outdated drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outdated drivers: My Norton software keeps telling me I have drivers out of date and want to charge me to update them! Can I do this for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outdated-drivers/586d67ca-5e0b-4416-ab97-b70a66724f38
  3. Outdated drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outdated drivers: My Norton software keeps telling me I have drivers out of date and want to charge me to update them! Can I do this for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outdated-drivers/586d67ca-5e0b-4416-ab97-b70a66724f38
  4. Windows updating outdated drivers for AMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updating outdated drivers for AMD: Every time I update windows, it downloads and installs outdated AMD graphics drivers and I had to uninstall old graphics driver and install the latest one again and this takes like 8 hours of my time every time I had to update windows including updating windows. I even turned...
  5. Windows updating outdated drivers for AMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updating outdated drivers for AMD: Every time I update windows, it downloads and installs outdated AMD graphics drivers and I had to uninstall old graphics driver and install the latest one again and this takes like 8 hours of my time every time I had to update windows including updating windows. I even turned...
  6. Windows updating outdated drivers for AMD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. outdated drivers

outdated drivers: I own a USB foot pedal by pedalpax corp, not available anymore for 15 years that I use for capturing images through an old pc for medical purposes. Recently, i upgraded my hardware to Windows 10 and the device is no longer recognizable due to outdated drivers. New ones are no...
  8. Outdated Drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outdated Drivers: I continually get pop-ups that my Drivers are out of date. Can I purchase updated Drivers from you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outdated-drivers/99a207a9-4ebc-468b-b5d4-e70387817cf8
  9. Drivers outdated or not?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers outdated or not?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pawan_np [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewjlux/drivers_outdated_or_not/
  10. Outdated drivers not caught by Update.

Outdated drivers not caught by Update.: I was poking around in Device Manager when I started finding drivers for critical stuff that would update if you did it manually. The problem is that Windows Update didn't do it automatically. I found 5 of them! So if you have issues with some hardware I suggest you do a...