Windows 10: Windows Update Driver Updates

Discus and support Windows Update Driver Updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have disable the in the settings for hardware installations for driver installations as i like to update driver myself such as sound drivers,network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SilentForever, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Windows Update Driver Updates

I have disable the in the settings for hardware installations for driver installations as i like to update driver myself such as sound drivers,network and video drivers. Those are basically the 3 drivers that i update including security updates. By using wushowhide, i can see the drivers updates that have been block such as intel pci serial port root, watchtimer and lpc controller and etc. Does it improve performance or should i leave it alone? What does updating those driver do?

:)

SilentForever, Jan 10, 2016
  2. DaveTAZ Win User

Driver Updates

Thanks Greg

DaveTAZ, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Driver Updates

Hi. Yes it does.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

JoeThiesen, Jan 10, 2016
  4. Windows Update Driver Updates

I can only speak for myself, others may have different views. I recently had a number of problems related to Windows 10 Updates [including drivers].

For the present my policy is to go directly to the relevant manufacturer for driver updates. A review over a number of forums, Intel in particular reveals Intel and Microsoft apparently unable to resolve problems caused by updates. I'll stick with Intel for the moment.

IanCPurdie, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

Windows Update Driver Updates

1. Windows Update Driver Updates - Similar Threads - Update Driver Updates

2. Windows update Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update Driver: Hi Latest windows update has impacted my desktops fan speed again [ATTACH] This happened 12 months ago and the computer kept shutting down due to an overheat. I disabled the AMD driver and everything returned to normal On the most recent update the AMD driver impacted...
  3. Windows Update Optional Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update Optional Driver Updates: Lately Windows has been offering a couple of drivers for hardware I dont have on my Insider machine. They say I have a Xeon E3 when I dont (its a Skylake 6700k). Is there a way to get these cleared? Version 19635.1. [img] 157671
  4. updates and drivers updates

updates and drivers updates: I have and older computer and I am trying to install windows 10 onto it. one of my drivers are outdated resulting in a flashing white screen so I cannot install the driver. is there any way to install it? like on the boot or something?...
  5. Driver Won't Update in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver Won't Update in Windows Update: [ATTACH] I can't update this driver. It always keep saying "you are up to date." [Original Title: Driver update] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-wont-update-in-windows-update/7cdcfd64-ae84-4016-857e-3335dd0f4d28
  6. Windows 10 Update Driver updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Update Driver updates: I was wondering when the new Smarter, Stabler Driver Updates will start to happen. Is this going be included in the spring 2020 update? submitted by /u/xJayce98x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fma6u6/windows_10_update_driver_updates/
  7. Windows Updates and Driver Updates Failing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Updates and Driver Updates Failing: For the past week or so, I have been unable to install Windows Updates. I have also been unable to update any of my drivers. When I attempt to, I receive an error code 0x800703f1 for the Cumulative Windows Update, and a 0x800703e3 error code for the Driver Updates. As for...
  8. Drivers and windows updates

Drivers and windows updates: OK so I am sure people have had the same issue to where windows updates and all the sudden holy crap I have issues. Well my thing is is there or can there be made an option to scan drivers to automatically update every time there is a update which doesn't seem to happen as it...
  9. Windows Update Driver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Driver: [img] How do I get rid of this driver update, its done installed several times in the past.. this is the third time since Feature update V1803. I install it, restart, roll back and there it is, downloading waiting to be installed.. I even used the troubleshooter to hide...
  10. Windows Update / automatic driver updates?

Windows Update / automatic driver updates?: I have potentially four machines that are eligible for a Windows 10 upgrade, based on most of what I read I was hopeful that there would be few if any problems until I read that Windows would now automatically install driver updates along with operating system updates. All...