Windows 10: Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder

Discus and support Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.Today my windows got updated automatically. But it didnt get installed. I tried troubleshooting and got this errorI checked inside system32 folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vinayagam Maheswari, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder

Hi.Today my windows got updated automatically. But it didnt get installed. I tried troubleshooting and got this errorI checked inside system32 folder and found four files in chinese name.. I got doubtful and deleted them. Am i being hacked??

:)

Vinayagam Maheswari, Oct 16, 2021

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Oct 16, 2021
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Oct 16, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder

???Windows XP Update???

Try at YOUR own risk. And you MIGHT want to ty the other thing after(Windows Updates failed to instal).

What happens when you try update though IE ?..

Step 1: Remove the temporary folders of Windows Update.

1. Restart the computer.

2. Keep pressing the F8 key until the Windows Startup menu appears.

3. Choose Safe Mode, and press Enter.

4. After we log on, please click Start, click Run, type in "cmd" (without quotations) and press Enter. Please run the following commands in the opened window to remove the folder.

- Type in "RD /s %windir%\softwaredistribution" (without quotations) and press Enter. Please press Y when you are prompted to remove the folder.

- Type in "RD /s %Windir%\System32\Catroot2" (without quotations) and press Enter. Please press Y when you are prompted to remove the folder.

WARNING: Please do not remove the folder "Catroot" which is a system folder.

5. Please also browse to C drive and delete the folder WUTEMP. If you cannot see the folder, please click start, run, type in "cmd" and press Enter. After the DOS command window pop-ups, please type in "RD /s C:\wutemp" and press Enter to delete the folder.

Step 2: Reset the permission of the local hard drives.

========================================

1. Click Start, click Run, type "%windir%\help" (without quotation marks) and press Enter to open the Help folder.

2. Click Start, Run, type "%windir%\system32" (without quotation marks) and press Enter to open the System32 folder.

3. Open the attachment secedit.zip, copy and paste the file secedit.exe into the folder System32; copy and paste the file secedit.htm into the folder Help.

4. Click Start, click Run, type the following command and then press ENTER.

secedit /configure /cfg %windir%\repair\secsetup.inf /db secsetup.sdb /verbose

Important: The command is complicated, therefore I suggest you copy and paste the above command into the Run box.

After running the command, you will receive a "Task is completed" message, and a warning message that something could not be done. You can safely ignore this message.

For detailed information about this command, we may refer to this article:

How To Reset Security Settings Back to the Defaults

Microsoft Support

AsRock, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder

1. Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder - Similar Threads - Update error anonymus

2. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  3. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  4. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder: Hi.Today my windows got updated automatically. But it didnt get installed. I tried troubleshooting and got this errorI checked inside system32 folder and found four files in chinese name.. I got doubtful and deleted them. Am i being hacked??...
  6. Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update error and anonymus files found in system32 folder: Hi.Today my windows got updated automatically. But it didnt get installed. I tried troubleshooting and got this errorI checked inside system32 folder and found four files in chinese name.. I got doubtful and deleted them. Am i being hacked??...
  7. Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A found in System32

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.A found in System32: So i went onto Windows Defender and found a whole bunch of folder exceptions so I decided to remove them. Ever since, each time I start up my computer, I get a message after about 5 minutes from Windows Defender telling me about a trojan on my system named Skeeyah.A which...
  8. Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Skeeyah.A found in System32: So i went onto Windows Defender and fund a whole bunch of folder exceptions so I decided to remove them. Ever since, each time I start up my computer, I get a message after about 5 minutes from Windows Defender telling me about a trojan on my system named Skeeyah.A which...
  9. System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder: [ATTACH] I get this system error after trying to open/launch this game CODE: Closers is the game. I have a few friends that also play this game and they have no problem with opening the game, and they all have Windows 10. I even tried downloading these C++ files for x64 I...
  10. CHKDSK found errors on X:\Windows\System32

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CHKDSK found errors on X:\Windows\System32: I booted to command prompt in the recovery mode and run CHKDSK and found errors on X:\Windows\System32. Then, I used the CHKDSK /F option it reported that the drive is write-protected. How do you resolve this issue?...