Windows 10: Windows update error due to system corrupted files

Discus and support Windows update error due to system corrupted files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Windows update didn't update cumulative updates for .net framework I tried literally everything... 1. Manual update didn't work 2. Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MMMaliki, May 18, 2020.

1. MMMaliki Win User

Windows update error due to system corrupted files

Hello,

Windows update didn't update cumulative updates for .net framework I tried literally everything...

1. Manual update didn't work

2. Windows update troubleshooting didnt work

3. I found corrupted system files so I tried sfc didn't work... DISM restorehelth stuck on 100%... chkdsk stuck on stage 4... I tried it many times...

So the final solution is in-place upgrade... bit it stuck in it two times and I found the problem and after that it downloaded it BUT then it stuck on windows10 installation...

So first can I do force shut down? And what is the solution in this problem?

:)

MMMaliki, May 18, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 23, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, May 23, 2020
  4. Windows update error due to system corrupted files

file system error -1073545193

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you are encountering the error message when you are trying to access any media file in the CD/DVD Drive of your computer.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows update error due to system corrupted files

1. Windows update error due to system corrupted files - Similar Threads - update error due

2. My Windows system keeps failing to load due to corrupt files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows system keeps failing to load due to corrupt files: Firstly, here is my pc information:PC: Dell XPS 15OS: Windows 11 / Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.2506Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900H @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Installed RAM: 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable Device ID: 99876B50-79A3-43F7-9450-4691808B8424 Product ID:...
  3. My Windows system keeps failing to load due to corrupt files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows system keeps failing to load due to corrupt files: Firstly, here is my pc information:PC: Dell XPS 15OS: Windows 11 / Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.2506Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900H @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Installed RAM: 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable Device ID: 99876B50-79A3-43F7-9450-4691808B8424 Product ID:...
  4. Windows Update and system files corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update and system files corrupted: Windows 10 on a HP Laptop 15-da0xxx Windows Update crashed - it has not worked since. System files were corrupted and hardly anything works.Troubleshooter gets me to restart but nothing changes.There is a large number of updates. Most download and have status of 'pending...
  5. Windows Update and system files corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update and system files corrupted: Windows 10 on a HP Laptop 15-da0xxx Windows Update crashed - it has not worked since. System files were corrupted and hardly anything works.Troubleshooter gets me to restart but nothing changes.There is a large number of updates. Most download and have status of 'pending...
  6. Windows Update and system files corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. why is windows update corrupting system files

why is windows update corrupting system files: I have two PCs from different makers and have the same issue on them both. For some while now, when WU installs updates I sometimes get a few bits of odd behaviour. So I run the sfc utility and it says it has found corrupt files and corrected them. Then all is ok until the...
  8. Windows update error / corrupted files

Windows update error / corrupted files: So I have an issue. I recently decided to get back into World of Warcraft - addons for the game are often managed by a program called Curseforge. When I try installing Curseforge onto my laptop HP Omen running Windows 10 I get a notification saying that it needs ".Net...
  9. System not working due to corrupted files and registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System not working due to corrupted files and registry: Hi MS team, I am having an issue with my windows 10 system. I am not able to update or install any software like MS Office the reason is due to corrupted files and registers available I tried to use all too like chckdisk sfc /scannow or dism but no use even they are not...
  10. Clean Windows 10 install due to corrupt file system/no boot

Clean Windows 10 install due to corrupt file system/no boot: Grettings All, I'm currently working on a laptop for a friend that has Windows 10 and is in a non bootable state with missing files, directories, reset options and is stuck in the "Unable to Fix" state. I'm pretty sure the issue is related to BCD and boot options but all...