Windows 10: Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.

Discus and support Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Windows cannot update properly. My Windows 10 is version 2004. I have tried to update in many ways, following steps that I have achieved on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarthaHorne1, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.

Hi, Windows cannot update properly. My Windows 10 is version 2004. I have tried to update in many ways, following steps that I have achieved on the internet and I have not been able to update Windows to the latest version.

:)

MarthaHorne1, Nov 26, 2021

2. 80246002 Error from windows update

Every time I attempt to check for new windows updates, I get the error "Windows could not search for updates" and the error code 80246002. I've searched online quite a bit and only found a few links to Microsoft FixIts, and some commands you could run in attempt to clear it. I've attempted to simply reinstall windows, but even with a fresh copy I still have this error. Does anyone know anything at all that could help?

Sir B. Fannybottom, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Wombo Win User
    Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error. [​IMG]

Wombo, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.

Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.

1. Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error. - Similar Threads - update error Microsoft

2. Download error in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download error in Microsoft Store: Whenever i try to download any app from the store.The error code is PUR-AuthenticationFailure, followed by a changing alphanumerical string last one i've had was "j7gMPUrE4Uq2ZaDmgeSzig", and of course it's telling me to login again.If i try to do so, i get another error,...
  3. Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.: Hi, Windows cannot update properly. My Windows 10 is version 2004. I have tried to update in many ways, following steps that I have achieved on the internet and I have not been able to update Windows to the latest version....
  4. Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update error, Microsoft Store download error.: Hi, Windows cannot update properly. My Windows 10 is version 2004. I have tried to update in many ways, following steps that I have achieved on the internet and I have not been able to update Windows to the latest version....
  5. download error in microsoft store

download error in microsoft store: when I'm going to install anything from the Microsoft Store it is showing error every time and when I click on show details it's showing code:0x80072F8F. I searched it in the you tube applied many methods but none of these were helpful....
  6. Windows Update error, Microsoft Store download error, Update Drivers error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update error, Microsoft Store download error, Update Drivers error: 1. The Windows can't update correctly My Windows 10 is Version 1919 OS Build 1836.900, and the screenshot of the error are shown bellow it seems that this problem has existed in 2020/7/7. [ATTACH] 2. The Microsoft Store can't download APPs correctly [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. microsoft store download error.

microsoft store download error.: I've bought the first month of the game pass to see if i enjoyed the game, i did so i bought it. Then after i bought it i had to update it, it said that the update had failed and i had to reinstall. But now when im trying to install it keeps saying "error" with the Code:...
  8. Windows 10 update error and Microsoft Store App Download Errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update error and Microsoft Store App Download Errors: [ATTACH] Hey there, So my win10 pro version 1809 stopped updating some months ago, almost a year.I had no problems so far and tried it several times myself to solve this problem.But it seems that it effects the Microsoft Store download function as well and because I want...
  9. Microsoft Store download error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store download error: Need help with this Error when downloading Master Chief collection, if I click the refresh button it thinks for a while and then stops, if I click the x and try to download again it still shows an error. [ATTACH]...
  10. Microsoft Store Download Error

Microsoft Store Download Error: Whenever I download or update any app in the Windows 10 store, it displays an error and shows the code 0x80070422. What do I have to do to resolve this issue?...