Windows 10: Windows update fails: Appstore Fails: internet connected but connection status states unknown

Discus and support Windows update fails: Appstore Fails: internet connected but connection status states unknown in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i can connect to internet over realtek WAN card using ethernet to a BT router.But as stated hovering over network in systray says connection status... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamNunez1, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Windows update fails: Appstore Fails: internet connected but connection status states unknown

So i can connect to internet over realtek WAN card using ethernet to a BT router.But as stated hovering over network in systray says connection status unknown am guessing this is why windows update and appstore do not workSo far:Have reset Windows 10 to 21H1Have updated wired lan driverHave done all the DNS changes ie to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4Have done SFC scanDSIM repairChkdskHave used trioubleshoot guide for network/windows update and BITSHave stopped BITS/windows update and cryptography services, changed cache folders to old and restarted teh servicesYou name it google it and I have tried i

:)

WilliamNunez1, Sep 12, 2021
  2. COFritz Win User

Windows Defender update fails because no internet connection

Windows Defender update fails because no internet connection - but the internet connection is there and working! Any suggestions as to what to do?

COFritz, Sep 12, 2021
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Gino Des Win User

Windows update fails: Appstore Fails: internet connected but connection status states unknown

Bsnl evdo micromax mmx300c modem failed to connect on creator update

Hi Sagar,

A few possible reasons can be the cause of this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Do you receive any error messages when connecting to the Internet? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Is your computer connected to the modem using a wired or wireless connection?
    • What is the status of the connection in the system tray? Are you connected to the modem but not getting Internet connectivity?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try performing the troubleshooting steps in the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Keep us updated with the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows update fails: Appstore Fails: internet connected but connection status states unknown

1. Windows update fails: Appstore Fails: internet connected but connection status states unknown - Similar Threads - update fails Appstore

2. Windows won't update. States "no Internet" Troubleshooter states "connected to internet"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update. States "no Internet" Troubleshooter states "connected to internet"...: Hello! The wifi icon at the bottom of screen states "connected- no internet". When I run the trouble shooter, it states "connect to internet no issues found". When I try to do the windows update it states "Not connected to internet". I attempted to update the Realtek...
  3. Windows won't update. States "no Internet" Troubleshooter states "connected to internet"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't update. States "no Internet" Troubleshooter states "connected to internet"...: Hello! The wifi icon at the bottom of screen states "connected- no internet". When I run the trouble shooter, it states "connect to internet no issues found". When I try to do the windows update it states "Not connected to internet". I attempted to update the Realtek...
  4. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown: Hi, I am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router which will access all the web pages, but the Windows update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection. This happened after the last Windows update. I am running Windows10 64 version...
  5. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown: Hi, I am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router which will access all the web pages, but the Windows update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection. This happened after the last Windows update. I am running Windows10 64 version...
  6. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows update fails: Appstore Fails

Windows update fails: Appstore Fails: So i can connect to internet over realtek WAN card using ethernet to a BT router.Cannt use appstore or windows update. BITS/Crytogtaphy and update service runningSo far:Have reset Windows 10 to 21H1Have done SFC scanDSIM repairChkdskHave used trioubleshoot guide for BITSHave...
  8. Internet connected but connection status indicates unknown

Internet connected but connection status indicates unknown: HiI am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router that will access the web pages, but the update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection, this happened after the last Windows update.I would like to know how to solve this.Thanks....
  9. Internets connected but stated no internet for all connection.

Internets connected but stated no internet for all connection.: Hi, I have problem with my Windows 10 after the update. I have connected to the internet, but on the wifi section it says there is no internet. I can use the internet normally but I cannot open any of the microsoft related apps such as microsoft app store. Any tips? Thanks....
  10. Failed Driver Update 19.51.12.3, can’t connect to Internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed Driver Update 19.51.12.3, can’t connect to Internet: Hello, I have a driver update that had failed repeatedly to upload and i canot connect to the internet. The error message i get when i check the update history on my computer is: Intel - net - 3/12/2018 12:00:00AM - 19.51.12.3 Failed to install on 8/9/2018 - 0x80246013...