Windows 10: Windows Update failure ive tried everything windows support team is not helpful

Discus and support Windows Update failure ive tried everything windows support team is not helpful in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlexHitDem [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmiacu/windows_update_failure_ive_tried_everything/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlexHitDem, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Windows Update failure ive tried everything windows support team is not helpful

/u/AlexHitDem, Apr 7, 2021

2. Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Apr 7, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update failure ive tried everything windows support team is not helpful

1. Windows Update failure ive tried everything windows support team is not helpful - Similar Threads - Update failure ive

2. my font wont change and ive tried everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my font wont change and ive tried everything?: bassicaly my friend had control of my pc becouse we were trying to fix something but now my fonts look like this picture down below and ive tried every youtube tutorial and reseting my pc for it and other stuff but it dosnt work anyone help?...
  3. my font wont change and ive tried everything?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my font wont change and ive tried everything?: bassicaly my friend had control of my pc becouse we were trying to fix something but now my fonts look like this picture down below and ive tried every youtube tutorial and reseting my pc for it and other stuff but it dosnt work anyone help?...
  4. My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything: I've had this issue for a while and every now and then try something new to fix it. I'm on Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. So, when I attempt to Update my PC it will say the update couldn't be completed and then reboot after its reverted back to the original version. It will...
  5. My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything: I've had this issue for a while and every now and then try something new to fix it. I'm on Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. So, when I attempt to Update my PC it will say the update couldn't be completed and then reboot after its reverted back to the original version. It will...
  6. My Windows 10 wont update and I feel like Ive tried everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Camera isnt working and ive tried everything to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera isnt working and ive tried everything to fix it: im on windows 10 2009 my cam randomly stops working my bios has camera enabled i uninstalled my cam driver and rebooted no luck installed other drivers not my cam drivers but other camera drivers i knew that wasnt going to work my cam is just black submitted by...
  8. ive tried everything. mic problem not wireless

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ive tried everything. mic problem not wireless: so i have this mic and i have tried EVERYTHING. i looked up almost all the possible solutions and it still doesn't work on my windows 10 computer. but it DOES work with my windows 8 laptop...? although my computer notices the mic's existence it just doesn't want to detect...
  9. blue screen please help me ive tried everything i could.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen please help me ive tried everything i could.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXMS3dC89-8Xx1kB https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXR8F3ujMoVWofll https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxw9YyEGRrdgXUCs71iSYXMNuie these are my three latest minidumps.they are all the same.im guessing its a driver issue but i cant find what.i did a memomy...
  10. Windows Update Failure - Tried Everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Failure - Tried Everything: Hi Everyone, So I have been having major issues with my PC for several months now. I currently have installed Windows 10 home and for as long as I can remember the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 has been failing every time. The update manages to download onto my...