Windows 10: Windows update February/2021 crashed and lead to repair mode and blue screen

Discus and support Windows update February/2021 crashed and lead to repair mode and blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While last windows updating it stopped get to repair mode and blue screen. I tried to uninstall the last update but the massage is the operational... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marcela Rodrigues Machado, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Windows update February/2021 crashed and lead to repair mode and blue screen

While last windows updating it stopped get to repair mode and blue screen.

I tried to uninstall the last update but the massage is the operational system was corrupted. I dont know what to do!Windows update February/2021 crashed and lead to repair mode and blue screen [​IMG] Windows update February/2021 crashed and lead to repair mode and blue screen a1fbdcb3-d437-477d-a9e5-9b26cfbce282?upload=true.jpg

:)

Marcela Rodrigues Machado, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Windows update February/2021 crashed and lead to repair mode and blue screen

Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • Did you reinstall the update and the application after resetting the computer to factory settings?

We need crash dumps in order to know what is causing this issue and suggest the appropriate steps to follow.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps. Dump files can be found in C:\Windows/Minidump/*.dmp.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it works.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows update February/2021 crashed and lead to repair mode and blue screen

1. Windows update February/2021 crashed and lead to repair mode and blue screen - Similar Threads - update February 2021

2. HDD leads to blue screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDD leads to blue screen.: Hi there, I have facing some problems in my windows machine. My SATA HDD leads me to blue screen error code 0x00000034. I have another SSD where windows is installed. I cant install windows with my HDD connected and can only install windows if HDD is disconnected and SSD is...
  3. New Update - February 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Update - February 2021: Hi, I successfully installed the new update from the Microsoft store, but when I go in-game, the screen that usually comes up "checking for updates", doesn't appear, so I can't get the new update. I also can't get into the marketplace anymore, so I can't download the UK...
  4. windows 10 update => endless reboot [February 2021]

windows 10 update => endless reboot [February 2021]: Hello, Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB4601319 - caused a continuous restart/boot/update/restart/... endless loop. I've used the restore point option via advanced troubleshoot but still, I have to take the updates as I see them...
  5. Cumulative Update February 2021 - Breaks Windows Hello

Cumulative Update February 2021 - Breaks Windows Hello: Installed the 2021-02 Cumulative Updates 3. This update broke WIndows Hello facial login. Upon restart Windows Hello cannot start camera and must use alternate login method. Checking update status one update, I believe the .NET framework errored out - yet it shows...
  6. Cumulative updates February 2021

Cumulative updates February 2021: Thisis a summary of the cumulative updates released on February 9th for allthe supported consumer releases of Windows 10. 1. Windows 10 version2004 and version 20H2 - KB4601319, Build 19041.804 and 19042.804 2. Windows 10 versions 1909 - KB4601315,Build 18363.1316...
  7. Microsoft February 2021 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft February 2021 Security Updates: February 2021 Security Updates Updates this Month This release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles. .NET Core .NET Framework Azure IoT Developer Tools Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service Microsoft Dynamics Microsoft Edge for Android...
  8. Microsoft Windows Security Updates February 2021 overview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Windows Security Updates February 2021 overview: Microsoft released security updates for all supported versions of the company's Windows operating system on the February 2021 patch day. Updates have been released for other company products such as Microsoft Office as well. Our guide provides system administrators and home...
  9. Microsoft February 2021 Security Updates

Microsoft February 2021 Security Updates: February 2021 Security Updates Updates this Month This release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles. .NET Core .NET Framework Azure IoT Developer Tools Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service Microsoft Dynamics Microsoft Edge for Android...
  10. Cumulative updates February 2021

Cumulative updates February 2021: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on February 9th for Windows 10 2004, 20H2 and Windows 10 1909. Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB???????, Build 19041.??? and 19042.??? Windows 10 versions 1909 - KB???????, Build 18363.??? 11/17/20 For...